Snake bite

A/N: I know it's a cat. But Crowley's a snake. So roll with it.
---------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice day for Crowley. Was being the key word here. That's because Crowley was called down to Hell by Beelzebub. He sighed in content as he was enjoying his day at home with his plants. He was sipping on wine when the call came in. The phone ran and he picked it up. " Hello Crowley speaking." Crowley said wondering who he's talking to. " Crowley it's Beelzebub. I need you to come downstairs. Were a little behind schedule. I'm sorry if I interrupted anything. But this is important." Beelzebub said knowing she needs help with her work.

Crowley sighed. He really didn't want to. But he knew he had to. " Alright I'll be there in a minute." Crowley said knowing this was going to be fun. He grabbed his keys to his Bentley. He left his apartment and went out to his precious car. He got into the car. He started it up ready to go. Then he sped down the road to Hell. He turned on his music as he drove. Once it was he focused on the road. So that he wouldn't hit anybody.

Once he got there he got out of the car. He had an idea as he walked to the escaluator. What if he bit Beelzebub? It was a good question. He's never thought about it before. Would he get in trouble? Yes he would. Would he get yelled at by her? Yes he might. Will it hurt her? Yeah but he doesn't really like her anyway. But was it worth having Aziraphale made at him. Probably not. But would Aziraphale really be that upset about it. Hr didn't know. And he didn't care right now. Because he just wanted to cause some mischief.

So he just turned into a snake. He didn't care about what was going to happen. He was going to do it no matter what. He went down into Hell. He went to Beelzebub's office. " Crowley there you are." Beelzebub said happy to see him. Crowley didn't turn back though. He just slithered up to her. He raised his head ready to strike. He then bit her. This caused Beelzebub to wince and looked at him. " Crowley what the heck?" Beelzebub asked wondering why he's doing this. He let go of her knowing he hurt her.

Beelzebub sighed knowing he was just trying to have fun. " It's okay. I'm fine. Just come help me please." Beelzebub said knowing she's more worried about getting her butt chewed out by their boss. Crowley sat with her and started helping her. It was one of the nice days he had with Beelzebub. He liked it. Sure he didn't like her much. But at least they were like friends again. At times they were. That's all he could ask for.

The End