Year's after sequel to the Winchester's baby brother

Request for SamTheHealthNut

A few years have passed, Sam and Jessica got married early this year, Dean and Y/N aren't together right not but are expecting a baby together, Bobby and his lady finally moved in together and Andy just finished middle school and it's summer time.

The last few days Andy hasn't been feeling well, so Dean has him at the hospital checking him out right now, Y/N is a nurse there and doing her rounds when she sees Andy's name on the listen as she goes in with the doctor to see Andy herself, when she walks in Andy smiles lightly at Y/N and her growing belly that has Dean's baby in it, they should know the gender soon and he will be an Uncle really soon and he can't wait, he wants to spoil his nephew or niece so bad and he hopes dean and Y/N work out their problems soon and get back together because they are meant to be together.

The doctor seats down in the chair and tells dean and Andy he has to have surgery to remove a large mass in abdomen, it's nothing serious but that's what is causing him to be not well, as Dean looks at you a little worried but you give him a nod letting him know is going to be alright, as Dean rubs Andy's back and the doctor leaving you three alone.

Andy says "I'll be alright Dean Y/N will be there with me during the surgery right? As I smile at him "yep all the way little buddy, me and the baby will and I'll take care of you after, it's a common thing it happens a lot Dean, it's good the doctor caught it early" as dean smiles lightly at you and you look at Andy "I'll be right back I need to talk to the doctor and set you up for pre-op and surgery alright? As Dean and Andy smile at you.

Andy says to Dean "grow a pair and man up big brother, tell her your sorry and you love her" as Dean smirks at Andy,  before grabbing his phone to text Sam to let him know about Andy's situation. Sam texts back and tells Dean to let him know what time Andy's surgery will be so him and Jessica can be there, plus to call Bobby and let him know also.

As Dean laughs, and you walk back in with some papers for Dean to sign as you hand them to him, letting him know the pre-op will be in two days be back here at registration at 10 am and surgery will be in four days, he will be the second on the dock so be here in the morning at 6:30 am back at registration" as Dean nods his head and you give Andy another pill to help with the nausea, and tell Dean he has a prescription he needs to get filled in the morning, as Andy says "Y/N you get off soon will you come by and check on me please? As you giggle and nod your head "sure thing Andy I'll be by in about an hour or so" as Dean knows what Andy is doing. As you do his release papers and they leave heading home to Bobby's house that Dean took over because Bobby moved in with his lady at her place.

Dean calls bobby and Sam on their way home and let's them know the updates, as both Bobby and Sam agree to be their in four days for Andy's surgery their be there by 7 in the morning, as they hang up and Dean helps Andy into the house and gets him comfortable and they watch some TV together and wait for you to arrive in a little bit.

To be continued...
One more part to this one....