Sam asks Liv to marry him!!!

After Sam stops by and gets the special dinner you prepared for his date with Liv, the twins are down for the night already, you and Dean are finally eating dinner, you both are in the kitchen, you made steaks, mashed potatoes and green beans, you both are having a good time together like most nights since you got together, it's nice quite time for sure with Birdie and Axel asleep already.

Dean loves your alone times especially when it involves food, and maybe some intimate time and he knows eventually it always turns into intimate time, you two are on the couch watching some TV after dinner, your head is laying on his chest as rubs your back lightly as you all watch a funny movie until Sam and Liv come in and Liv is smiling from one side to another Dean knew Sam was going to ask Liv to marry him tonight during the dinner and with that smile on her face he knows he did and she said yes so your little sister is going to be a Winchester soon enough too. As Liv explain the news and you both congratulations them both and you and Liv set up a day next week for some girl time with a Sami your mom and the kids to discuss the upcoming wedding in a few months time between her and Sam.

They leave and you and Dean turn in for the night, going to your guys bedroom, you are super excited for your sister and Sam they are super cute and good together and she is his other half besides Jessica and you are happy he is getting his happy ever after, after all. You two crawl into to bed and get comfortable in each other's arms like most nights Dean kisses your forehead and you both fall asleep soon after, tomorrow you got a few last minute things to do in town and Dean will have his first day at the garage running it as his, he has got to get the new sign and a few others done before the grand opening, and you go back to work in two days and your new position is going amazing and everyone has truly been very helpful and you are grateful you took the position. The twins the are being watched by your mom most days but some days they are I'm in the hospital daycare and they are getting so big.

To be continued in a few days.....