baby reveal to your family and friends!

You and Dean got the news on the babies gender and now you two are heading towards your parents house to reveal the news to everyone who is already there they all knew about today was the day you find out the gender and wanted to be there for the reveal and it's going to be at your parents house because it's on your way home plus Dean needs Sam to go back with him and get your car from Rufus garage before you head home tonight. He can't believe you two are expecting twins, a boy and a girl.

You arrive at your parents house and everyone stars to ask questions about the baby, Dean helps you seat down on the front porch and turns around and says "it's twins, one of each" so I won the baby gender pool, but truth be told the doctor said they are healthy so we are both very blessed to have them coming into the world in a few months time, so Birdie Rae and Axel Theodore Winchester will be here with all of us. Your mom is super excited to have twins, Michael and Sami have two girls but yours and Dean's will be twins one girl and one boy. As Dean smiles and moves away and moving 
over to where Sam is so they can head to the garage and pick up Blue Steel, then take blue home then come back up in baby then you all can go home.

Dean walks over to you and let's you know the plan before him and Sam go get blue and head home real quick, he kisses your lips then head off with Sam leaving you alone with Sami, Lily and Zoey everyone else go inside and start on the food and other stuff, you look at Liv and let her seat down next to you and you question her about Sam and her relationship as she giggles and gives you, Sami the low down, it's not official yet but they are getting close with each other, he is amazing guy and she is truly happy right now as you both love that she is finally seeing happiness.

It's nice on her, and Sam has been really happy with the situation between them and can't wait to see what the future holds for them, he hasn't been truly happy since Jessica but Liv has changed that for the better in the last few weeks.

To be continued!