The start of your break down!!!!

Next morning you are up and in the kitchen cooking breakfast for everyone as Dean comes in holding both Birdie and Axel and puts them in their high chairs, As he then walks over and kisses you on the head as Dean rubs his hands up and down your sides, as John comes in and seats down at the table. As Dean looks at his dad, and asks if he wants coffee, as Dean goes and hands his dad a cup as you put the twins breakfast on their plates then put Dean n John's down too, as you go to the library and clean up the twins toys then you come back in the kitchen to see the twins are done with their breakfast.

Then you grab the twins And go take them to get ready for the mall with Sami and the girls, for Liv's bachelorette party and bridal shower, you need to get away from this bunker and far away from John and if that means Dean too then so be it, you get the kids ready then you go and get yourself ready also but you can't stay around this bunker with John being here all day with  Dean and probably Sam later on, Liv is hanging out with your mom today so it's good she didn't want to go shopping with you Sami and the kids since it's for her party's. Dean comes in the bedroom to see you dressed up and both Birdie and Axel are dressed to as he looks at you and pulls you into his chest "I need to know you will try and let my dad show you he isn't the same guy he was when he made me leave a couple years ago" as you look at him "Dean Michael Winchester don't ask me to do that" as he looks at you in shocked " as you go grab the twins and head out to meet Sami and the girls at the mall, you put the twins in blue as you three head to the mall for some shopping for auntie Liv's bachelorette party and bridal shower in a few weeks time.

Dean calls your phone but you don't answer it you get the twins out and go inside the mall and wait for Sami and the girls to arrive as Sam calls you and you answer him as he lets you know Dean call him to try and get ahold of you, as you let Sam know your to your breaking point with Dean and you and the twins are at the Mall meeting Sami and the girls for Liv's bachelorette party and bridal shower, as Sam understand and will let Dean know you will be home later on with the twins as you thank him and then hang up and then Sami and the girls arrive and you 6 go around the mall for Liv's bachelorette party and bridal shower getting the stuff you need then heading to get something to eat, as Sami sees you have lost a lot of weight and you look pale as you nod your head and tell her about the situation at the bunker between you and John and Dean being no help, as she lets you know it's not good to hold in your feelings as you nod and you all eat then head home. Sami and the girls head home and you and the twins do the same thing but at the bunker, Dean is in the Living-room with John watching the game, as you turn in for the night without them knowing it as the twins turn in too for the night they are really tired.

To be continued!!!