Your second set of classes, Dean leaves again!

You finished your first set of classes right before Sam and Jessica's graduation, now you are about to start your second set of classes at the college, Dean and John get a big case in New York City and it's not like the others, they will be gone for A while, he promised you he would return as soon as it was over.

You are in your classes this morning,

Dean is leaving with John tomorrow morning so after your classes today, you will go to Bobby's house and spend time with Dean, you got a bad feeling about this run, you feel you will not see him for a long time, but you believe in your guys relati...

Dean is leaving with John tomorrow morning so after your classes today, you will go to Bobby's house and spend time with Dean, you got a bad feeling about this run, you feel you will not see him for a long time, but you believe in your guys relationship even it's a crazy weird relationship at times.

After a few hours, you head towards Bobby's to see Dean Freaking Winchester, before he leaves in the morning for a long run, Sam is started his college classes in the fall, same as Jessica,  you pull into Bobby's parking lot, he is on the front porch talking to Sam about the run, he doesn't want to leave you two but he promises to return as soon as the job is done, he wants Sam to become something better like a lawyer of doctor or something like that, as Sam laughs he is going in to be a lawyer so yeah, you get out of the car and smile at them, Sam goes inside to call Jessica while you join Dean on the porch, "hi babygirl how was your second set of classes? As you giggle at him "it was good, i can't I'm already in my second semester of classes" as Dean smiles at you "mine girl is smart, you are going to do great things in the world, being in the medical field" as he pulls you into his lap.

And kisses you lightly, he doesn't want to leave you, but he has too it's family business, and he is also doing it to protective everyone in the world, especially you and Sam. As he holds you on his lap "I'll call every chance I get and you and Lily take some pictures and send them too me whenever you can and I'll send you a few good ones" as you giggle "Dean u love Lily more then me I think" as he shakes his head "no babygirl but she is a cutie pie and I talked to your brother a few days and said if anything happen to them and Lily was still a kid you and I would take care of her and your brother agree with me, you are amazing with her and he plus she is already wrapped around my finger so it works out well for all of us" as you giggle "I'm over her if anything happens to him and his wife, it was set up before Lily was born, but having you back would be a big hand full" as he smiles and kisses your neck lightly "I love ya babygirl and I promise I'll return to you, I just don't know when, so please wait for me because I'll staying faithful to you" as you turn and look at him "I'm yours Dean Winchester until you say other wise" as he kisses your lips "ditto babygirl Dean Winchester is a one lady man and your the lady"

He holds you close as John comes out and tells you both dinner is ready, so come on in you get off Dean's lap and help him up, tonight is going to be your last night together for a while, so you two are going to make the best out of the situation.

To be continued!!!!