death makes a visit!

Timejump 3 months, Jessica just dead and we buried her yesterday, Dean thinks what killed her was supernatural so he asks Sam to join you two on a few cases, Sam agrees and stops college classes for now, he promised to return down the road because he was on his five semester, he has two left. Sam comes to bunker so you three can head out on your first case together,

 Sam comes to bunker so you three can head out on your first case together,

Dean is excited for you both to go on the run with him.

You grab your computer and your phone then your bags, Dean has his weapons and his bags, Sam grabs his bags and then something from his place that will get him through this time without Jessica, as you all head out to baby blue steel is staying ho...

You grab your computer and your phone then your bags, Dean has his weapons and his bags, Sam grabs his bags and then something from his place that will get him through this time without Jessica, as you all head out to baby blue steel is staying home this trip but dean promised to take blue steel on the road eventually.

Dean is hoping this trip will help Sam start to move on, your guys case is to find information about what really happened to Jessica, you are down with this one because Jessica was your best friend. You three head out and get on the road, Sam is in the front seat with Dean while you are in the backseat.You are on your phone look at some information about this case, so you three can do it done fast and head on to the next one, and hopefully find something that will help us find Jessica killer, which you are starting to believe is something supernatural too, you hope your wrong but your gut is telling you different, you and Sam need to know what got Jessica and killed her, because she didn't died easy it was very painful. Dean sees the pain in your face and Sam's he is going to find what took your friend and Sam girlfriend away. You Smile at him as you continue to research the case before you three get there.

To be continued!!!!