Dinner with the family

After Dean and Sam go get blue steel and take the car home then head back to your parents for dinner then you two will head home to the bucker, Sam tells Dean about how Liv has truly been a blessing since the Jessica's Dead, Dean is happy for his little brother and Liv, he always saw Sam getting a good job, getting married and having babies down the road and in that order, he is finishing school then going to get a good job then find a lady to marry maybe it will be Liv or someone else who knows, then the two of them have babies.

He knows him and Y/N are doing it backwards having the babies first then they are getting married but he loves his life with Y/N he is also looking into going to community college and get himself a degree so maybe one day in the future he can buy and run Rufus garage he wants to better himself for their future together. He would rename the garage Winchester's garage from Rufus's garage, so hopefully next week he can go down to the college and start his classes. But right now they are heading back to your parents house for dinner with you all, you are seating in the Living-room on the couch with Lily and Zoey on you as they return to your parents house for dinner, Sam goes off and finds Liv leaving Dean with you and the two girls.

Lily gets off you and gets on Dean's lap, as Dean smiles and holds her and his left hand goes to your belly where your guys twins are. The next few weeks will be Halloween and your parents host a party every year since you and your brother was little and you love every minute of it, it's fun and you can't believe this will be your and Dean's first time as a couple, Sami and you will go costume shopping for the party, you hope Dean doesn't mind matching outfits. He is really looking forward to the party, food and costumes it sounds fun and he knows him and Sam will have fun this Halloween for a lot of reasons, and he doesn't mind the matching outfits idea he has told you time and time again since you told him about the party.

To be continued!!!!