You come clean to Dean!!!

After the party you are seating down on the chair in the kitchen,  Dean looks at you from across the table "babygirl what did you want to tell me which is some important? As you smile "Dean I'm pregnant, I went a few weeks ago and got the IUD removed and I took a test a few days ago and it came out positive, tomorrow morning I go to see the doctor to make sure I am" as he smiles at you "your pregnant for real babygirl" as you nod your head "yes I am pregnant but tomorrow we will make sure, my mom and Sami said I was for sure" as he kisses you on the lips.

He can't believe you are carry his baby inside you, he was hoping you would decide to remove it come tomorrow but you just made his day you got it removed a few weeks ago and now your pregnant, he lifts you up and Carry's you to the bed. He is going to be by your side through it all, after you have your guys first baby he will marry you so your guys baby can be apart of the wedding. He is going to make your first pregnancy easy, he can't wait to tell his Dad and brother, that he is going to become an daddy in a few months time. He knew something was going on with you but he would have believe you where pregnant already.

Dean lays you down on the bed and crawls in behind you his arm goes around you from behind as he kisses your neck, his hand starts to rub your belly as you giggle, his body is right against you his front against your back, he kisses your head before you start to fall asleep in his arms. Dean smiles at you as asleep in his arms he mind goes to the baby in your belly right now he can't believe you are already pregnant and he wouldn't have it any other way but you carrying twins would be amazing two down in the first go, you have twins on both sides of your  family and on his dad's side too, John is actually a twin himself, so his brother is a gym coach his name is Negan, John is 2 minutes older then Negan. You got twin cousins on both sides of your family.

To be continued!!!

Do you guys want twins or just one baby for Dean and Y/N the first time around?