He returns!!!!

You answer your phone and talks to Sam he wants to know if tomorrow night you want to go out with him and Jessica, you agree to, as both Liv and Maddie get in red, as you three head to your brothers place to get Lily then you four will head home, your dad can't go with your mom tonight he is away on a business trip.

After you get Lily from your brothers house you all head home, Liv and Maddie head upstairs to work on their homework leaving you with Lily downstairs in the kitchen, you begin to set up for cookies, she is excited to make cookies with her auntie it's something she has been looking forward to since her mommy told her about your night together.

She is sitting in her chair when a knock on the door as you grab her and go answer it, dean is standing there with his bags "hi babygirl miss me? As you look at him "hello Dean come in please, I got to get Lily's cookies out so she can decorate them" as Lily smiles at him then you "cookies yummy auntie" as you kiss her head and carry her back to the kitchen so you can get her cookies out, Dean smiles at her "oh Lily bug you got big on me" as she giggles at him.

He drops his bag in the hallway and follows you two into the kitchen. He seats down next to her "I drive all the way here from Texas, no breaks so I see you,I haven't even saw Sam yet Y/N babygirl look at me please" as you turn around with the cookies in hand "how long is it going to be this time Dean, your dad is only in the hospital for a little while then you two will be right back out there leaving me alone again" as he smiles at you "no when dad get well, Bobby and him are doing the long runs I be here or close by, it's been hell without you this past year and I don't want to leave you again babygirl" as you look at him and nod your head.

You want to believe him, and when he finds out you can go with him as soon as your college classes are done he will be done for it again. Bobby has been teaching you well and for someone who isn't born into the business you are a quick learner and very good at it all. You put a cookie down in front of Lily and help her decorate hers, you yell up the stairs for both Liv and Maddie to come down and grab one, as Dean watches you with Lily and his heart grows "Lily do you want uncle Dean to decorate one too? As she smiles "uncle Dean yes" as Dean smiles and grabs one from the plate and starts to decorate one too.

You grab some pie from the refrigerator for him,

You put it on the table and both Dean and Lily lick their lips, as you giggle at them "you two are so much alike it's crazy" as Dean smiles at you "it smells good I can't wait to dig in, Lily your a lil mini me for sure, pie is good darling you kn...

You put it on the table and both Dean and Lily lick their lips, as you giggle at them "you two are so much alike it's crazy" as Dean smiles at you "it smells good I can't wait to dig in, Lily your a lil mini me for sure, pie is good darling you know" as she giggles at him "mmm good uncle Dean" as you grab them some plates for their pie.

You turn around and smiles at them as Dean's cookie he decorate is on the plate, you grab Lily's cookie and let Dean cut the 🥧 for him and Lily.

To be continued!!!