An one night stand or more? (Dean x reader one-shots)

You and Dean come across each other's company one night in the towns bar and you two start having a few drinks together, he lets you know about his life as you do the same. You are seating at the bar drinking some whiskey as you giggle he made a comment whiskey is the best and if a girl can drink, she is it a real woman, as you drink it like most guys,

Dean learns over and smiles at you, he is waiting on Sam his brother to arrive, you are waiting on your best friend in Jessica you two didn't know your best friend is dating his brother until they arrive at the bar seeing you two having a drink to...

Dean learns over and smiles at you, he is waiting on Sam his brother to arrive, you are waiting on your best friend in Jessica you two didn't know your best friend is dating his brother until they arrive at the bar seeing you two having a drink together,

Sam and Jessica walk over N join you two at the table for a few drinks, you have heard a lot of things about Dean Winchester and you are happy you finally got to meet him, he is very handsome man and you hope tonight isn't a one time thing, you hope you get some alone time with Dean before the night ends. Sam and Jessica head out on the dance floor leaving you alone with Dean, as you can't take your eyes off him you  wonder what his body looks like under his clothes and you start to get wet at the through, he smiles at you and his mind is on you underneath you moaning for him.😈 He wants to have you begging for him to continue as his eyes move to your chest as he smiles wide.

Dean learns up and Whispers in your ear that he wants you underneath him on the bed naked and waiting to cum, as you look at him and smirk at him as you run you fingers up his leg only stopping a few inches from his dick which is standing up at attention, he moans out lightly and you continue to slide your hand up and grip his cock through his pants, as he smiles at you and says "darling if you don't stop right now I'll take you right here over this damn table in front of everyone here, you probably want me to you probably one of the attention hoes getting hot and bothered by being watched" as your face turns red and he pulls you up and starts pulling you towards the door of the bar, you two are heading to baby and then to his hotel-room for a little bit of fun.

Another part in a few days !!!!!