The Cop final part 3/3 (Dean x Reader One-shot)

You cooked dinner last night for you both and then you relax together in the bedroom on the bed, he likes being with you especially in bed as you two are watching TV and relaxing together but he wishes he could hold you but his shoulder will not let him right now.

A couple hours have passed and you two are laying there In the dark his hand in yours as he mumbles that he loves you very much as you mumble it back that you love him too, then you two go to sleep. You know the next few days is going to be hard for him because he hasn't had no one take care of him in years but he is willing for you to do it, because if the roles where reverse he would love to talk care of you in a hard beat.

You two sleep next to each other until the morning time and then you are up first cooking some eggs and bacon and toast for breakfast this morning you haven't been able to cook like this months and especially for more then one person. So with Dean being with you the next few days while he heals you can cook for more then just yourself and you can't wait, and you know he can't either getting home cooked meals more often at least for the next few days right.

Your mom and dad are coming up for a the weekend coming up so it will be the first time they will meet Dean too plus you let them know about his situation and why he was staying with you for a few days and the complete understand and they really can't say nothing because your over 18 and you don't live under their roof no more you haven't since you where 20 and left for college up in the New York City, so Dean is excited to meet your parents you have meet his brother Sam and his uncle Bobby and your best friends in Coco and Brie, he knows your relationship is new but he is happy you two are taking the steps in the right direction to make a future together and you knows you two could get married and babies together when the time is right but right now isn't just you two buildings a relationship together and you wouldn't change anything about it and you know he wouldn't either.

That's it and I hope everyone likes it... I'll update the Dean/reader story in a few days!!!!