it happens finally and it isn't pretty

You and the twins make it to the bunker to find Dean on the couch with a couple beer bottles around him, you don't see John and his truck wasn't outside so maybe he left to go to Bobby's for at least a few hours, as Dean looks up from the couch and smiles at you and the twins  "did you three have a good time with Aunt Sami and the girls? As Birdie giggles and Axel claps his hands. As you go put them down on the floor and Dean said dad will be tomorrow morning and I told him he could watch the twins while I take you out for lunch I hope that is alright?

You nod your head and then go back out to blue and get the bags from shopping, as Dean gets up and kisses Birdie and Axel on the head before coming and opening the door for you, as you come in and as soon as you walk into the kitchen again you see something that doesn't settle well with you, it's a picture John and the boys after the fire that killed their mom and John isn't showing no emotion as you put the bags down on the corner top and then you slide down on to the floor and black out as Dean runs over and grabs you up "babygirl wake up" as a few minutes pass and you wake up because you hear Birdie Rae crying as Dean is holding you and you look around for the kids as he smiles "they are alright babygirl" as you shake your head and try and get up but he stops you by picking you up and Carry's you to the couch and lays you down on it as you look over at Birdie and Axel who have tears in their eyes as you call them over and they crawl over to you and you grab them up and kiss them on the cheeks as Dean comes in "what happen you where fine then you back in the kitchen put the bags down then you slide down the floor and blacked out? As you look at him "your dad in the picture with you and Sam catch my eye and it wasn't something good I have see the picture a million times but some thing was off with it this time, he didn't cry like you and Sam or he wants upset he wasn't showing no emotions" as Dean nods his head he wants you and John to work on this situation now so he calls John and asks him to come by this afternoon as john let's him know he will be there in a few hours he and Bobby are having lunch then he will be there as Dean hangs up and comes back to you and the twins.

He smiles at you and the twins he knows his dad isn't perfect but he still his and Sam's dad the only parent they have left and you are his wife and baby momma, he wants you two to get along, he kisses your forehead and then joins you three on the couch, you all can watch TV until john arrives.

To be considered!!!!