John finally arrives!!!

It's been a few days since Dean got a call from John and today John is finally here, he is with Dean at the garage, while you are with your mom and the twins at the bunker, your mom knows something is going on with you because you haven't said much all day since she arrived at the bunker to talk about a few things you would like to do for Liv like her bridal shower and bachelorette party.

She has Axel in her arms while you got Birdie in yours as you let your mom know John will be around for a while and you don't know you feel about it he was the reason why you and Dean didn't have a long relationship back in the day, plus how he treats Sam because Sam wanted to better himself, as you mom knows John was the reason why you and Dean didn't have a very good relationship back in the day but she also knows it worked out in the end for you all you and Dean got married and have Birdie and Axel and Sam is a lawyer now and is getting married to your sister in a few months time, but you didn't have a real wedding like your sister is going to have and you and Dean did it backwards you had the twins first then got married in a small ceremony.

You know you need to let Dean know how you feel about his dad, but you can't do it right now  you will just hold in your feelings until John leaves again, but your mom said not to you can't be upset the whole time he is here and you don't know how long he will be around this time, you know she is right so when he goes to see Bobby later this week you will let Dean know about your feelings towards his daddy and hope he doesn't get upset with you but you know Dean you try and tell him something and it never ends with for the person who is trying. A few hours later your mom left and you are in the Living-room with both Birdie and Axel waiting on Dean to come home, he called you and let you know him and Sam are going out to the bar with John and should be home late don't wait up as you get more angrier and you pack the twins a bag and you one and head to your parents house for the night, locking the bunker down until Dean comes home later on, you leave him a note explaining where you are. then you and the twins head to your parents house for the night, you don't want to cause any trouble but tomorrow you will ask your mom to watch the twins while you go to the garage and talk to Dean about your feelings.

To be continued!!!!