Family dinner at your parents house!!!

Dean, Axel and Sam are coming by later in the evening for dinner with the family, you and Birdie,  Liv are in the kitchen helping your Mom with dinner as Sami, Lily and Zoey are in the Living-room with Michael and your dad. Dean Axel and Sam will be there soon.

Your mom is making her homemade chili, you are helping her as Liv is holding Birdie so you can help your mom. Dean Axel and Sam arrive while you are helping your Mom with dinner as Dean comes in the kitchen to see you and Birdie, plus Axel hasn't been a good boy he missed you and Birdie like crazy but Dean understand that feeling he loves you two very much and Axel loves you both too. Axel's eyes land on you and he laughs making you turn around and smile at him as Birdie sees Dean and she starts giggle, your mom laughs they are your kids and they love you both very much.

Sam comes in and kisses Liv before taking Birdie in his arms, you let your mom finish up as you go get Axel from Dean, Dean winks at you as you get closer to them, Dean kisses you before handing Axel to you as he goes over to Sam and birdie he wants his little girl so he may have to fight Uncle Sam for her as you giggle and move around the kitchen with Axel until the chili is done and youd mom let's everyone know it's done as you carry Axel into the Living-room and lay him down on the couch letting everyone else get there food, Dean comes out before he gets his, he has Birdie in his arms as he joins you on the couch and smiles when Birdie and Axel grab ahold of each other, he is happy they love each other.

He kisses your forehead lightly and rubs your back, he knows you are tired so you four will leave soon and head home, tomorrow it's your day off but you got something's to do but most of the day it will be spend at home together as a family, you two will get some dinner then head home to the bunker, you giggle and tell him to go get some dinner you got the twins as he smiles at you and kisses your forehead before heading into the kitchen to get his bowl then you four can go home and relax together as a family.

To be continued in a few days!!!!