planning Liv's wedding to Sam!

The last few days have been work, work plus family stuff, Dean and you are heading back to your parents house with the twins so you can start planning the wedding for Liv and Sam, Dean and Sam are going to watch the game and promises to watch Birdie and Axel while you, with Liv and your mom start planning the wedding.

You four are heading to your parents house and Dean can't believe you two will be married for two months already and the kids will be 9 months old in a few weeks time, life is truly amazing for you two. Your sister is getting married to his brother, you and Dean's job are going amazing. You four arrive at your parents house, Dean grabs Axel as you grab Birdie and you all head into the house. He kisses your forehead lightly before you all go in, he has been very touching of late. But you don't mind it you love him. You go in and you seat Birdie down on the floor in front of the TV as Dean does the same thing with Axel before seating down on the couch next to your dad, on the other couch is Michael and Sam. Lily and Zoey are also on the ground and play with Axel and Birdie.

You go into the kitchen, to see your mom, Liv and Sami as they smile at you and you join them At the table to start planning the wedding, your mom order some pizza for tonight's dinner since you all are planning the wedding, you're dad is already with pizza and you know Dean will be too, besides burgers pizza is his favorite food, as for Sam they got him a veggie pizza, Michael and Sami will eat anything that is put in front of them, your parents also got you and Liv some chicken wings, you love your parents so much. You all start planning the wedding and a little bit of time goes by and dinner arrives, you all can eat then do some more planning before heading home. Tomorrow you all are heading to church it's been a normal thing for you all the last couple months it started right before you and Dean got married.

To be continued in a few days!