your guys alone time gets better!

After dinner in town happen you two are in bed together getting ready for bed, Dean has you on his chest with his arms around you, he loves your smell and kisses so he brings your lips to his and kisses you lightly before rolling you on you back and gets on top of you holding your hands above your head and kisses down your neck.

You love Dean's hands especially when they are on you he is truly amazing guy and you are looking forward to this alone time together, he is pressed against you as his hands go to your ass and he lifts you up slightly so he can undress you then you two can get down to some business between the Sheets. This weekend is about you getting back to each other all around and you are totally down with that, you went to the doctor and got your IUD back in a few weeks after you had Birdie and Axel and you two are at that point where you two can have sex again and this weekend is definitely going to a sex weekend most of the time.

Your body is still not where you want it but it's getting there and Dean has said many times he loves you and your body anyway and you can't wait to have him in between your thighs and legs again in a few minutes time. Dean kisses your lips lightly before taking you clothes off alone with his and then slides in to you slow but surely as he moans out when he slides into you again it's something he has missed and can't believe it's been a long time since you two been this close it was a few weeks before you give birth to the twins.

Now you two about to get back to that spot, he has you pinned down on the bed, and he is going in and out of your loving the feel of your pussy around his cock it's heaven to him and you love his cock being back in your pussy, it's something you will not take for granted anymore, he is your future husband but he is your baby daddy and your soulmate and you would change it for anything, he feels you tightly up around his cock as you moan out your getting close to climax on his cock and he can't wait anymore, so he continues to pounce your pussy harder then before he wants your cum but in return you want him to cum too and he isn't far behind you as your body starts to shake and soon after you climax on his cock and he soon does the same inside you, he knows he can because of the IUD being back inside you and he loves the feeling after he finishes he slides out of you and kisses you on the forehead and lays down on his back before pulling you on top of you and holds you close you both will catch your breath then continue with your guys gateway together.