You graduate from college!

It's been a few weeks since the reveal for Sami and Michael's second baby and you are finally done with your college classes and you will be graduating at the end of the month. He has been killing it at Rufus garage, Bobby and John are back in town for a few days.

You are waiting for your final grade to show up on the school website, you are looking forward to see that grade, you worked hard on it, you are working at Rufus garage in the front, you don't mind helping Rufus out, he is away on business trip with his business Partner. You are up front working on the computer as you update his system then your phone rings and let's you know your final grade is up so you grab your phone and go to the website and check it out and your grade is better then you through it's a A plus. You go to the back and let Dean know the good news and tonight you will take him out for dinner to celebrate.

Dean is happy you passed your classes and you will be graduating at the end of the month, you go back to the front while he finishes up the car he was working on, you decide you two will go to the steakhouse, you also decide to call your mom and let her know your graduation will be happening at the end of the month as plan.

You got to get everyone invitation,

And see who can come and who can't, after you graduate you two are going to go on a trip just the two of you, and you can't wait for this trip Rufus will be Back in town in a few days so Rufus will be back in control of the garage and you two will...

And see who can come and who can't, after you graduate you two are going to go on a trip just the two of you, and you can't wait for this trip Rufus will be Back in town in a few days so Rufus will be back in control of the garage and you two will be able to go on the trip without no problems, you two need this trip to get close like you two where back in the day.

Jessica and Sam are in their Fourth semester of college classes, you text Jessica and let her know you passed all your classes and your graduation is still at the end of the month, you want to go celebrate with her and Sam plus Dean this weekend some time and she can't believe your done with school, she is half way through college just like Sam.

To be continued