Synopsis

It is a mild book --it may picture stories and one might mistake it for poetry. It is a book that deals with the hidden outskirts of life,i hope maybe it might help you feel what i feel--maybe to just understand that words truly are deep but it depends on how you truly are.

[==================]

MY REASON

My reason for this book is because i, myself do not feel human--not that I am even a creature --so there is no reason to be scared my lovelies. My feelings are not human and honestly i can not even feel except it is extreme and very excessive(e.g Extreme sadness ,excessive happiness)  --i would have loved to explain to you but that would be a waste of time so I'd leave you to guess it yourself .My intentions where to lay out words that portray for me as a way of escape ,as my way of freedom .I like to write and most of the times to me ,its insane ,unnatural and absolutely junk .I would learn to keep that aside and lay out this piece of unimaginable junk for you to read .It might mean nothing to you but for every chapter ,i will be giving out a piece of me ,my identity and who i truly am .Funny,i do not know who i am yet but i hope to find it in the nearest future --if i am not intentionally dead by then. No fear.

My name is Anny ,i am an African, in fact Nigerian and i was born and ve been kept in one of the worst places in the world .From my brain, to my identity and then my sexuality --m e s s e d u p .I am suicidal and i am not afraid to say that one day this would all be over and we would have to believe in ourselves .All we would need are words and we shall receive nothing in return .That is the cruelty of earth .I do not intend to bring your hopes down my lovelies but sometimes negativity is the answer but like you read earlier --it depends on how you truly are.

[===========]

MY INSPIRATION

To my dearest mother --
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.