nine

Title -Deceasing Questions with no ridden answers .

Do you feel ?

Its like being in a church room ,holding another man's hand ---Eyes will search your filth ,dig to your heart like ploughing to the soil .Letting go and hands landing to both sides in lost hopes ,to please is to adore the most magnificent of them all .The crucifix building guilt and preacher spitting vulgarities .

What do you feel ?

Do we understand such anger ?

Boiling, cooking up hate .Scratching the throat and aiming at a bait .Some pocket it and plaster a white pearly on a bare face while others refuse to hold in such hate ,other's will convulse at the idea of such infinite disgrace. Power ,Power is what they seek --power must be exposed and unjust thinking adhered .Is it a myth to acquire one understanding ?

How do we understand such anger ?

Denial

Two cords up in the pitch blackened room heat --they begin to explode and eyes twitch .The human watches a white wall with the hands on a stubble filled chin ,he frowns .Veins begin to vibrate at his temples . His eyes go down to the brown paper hiding the real identity and contents of reality. He is failing to understand his system,it might be just at the heat of the moment .He shakes his head ,his fingers pushing the paper away eagerly to view the picture --his lips move to an obscure thin line .The picture is arousing--yet tempting but still ,it must be a lie .The bold letters at the bottom is the problem ,it intrigues his interest once more .
Shemale.He closes his eyes ,his Adam's apple begins to jolt .

What really is denial ?

...change?

"Look at me ..damn it !!" Her voice emanated from her throat shrilly, as her hands dragged the feathery plump material to land on her victim .
"What do you want ?" The rather boring tone said with hands moving backwards on stringy hair "I want you.--" the voice began again "to love me " her voice broke .A forced breath left his mouth ,the kind to lock grief away "I do " "You don't --you used to " a choking forced cry left her lips making the male sit on the floor ,Folding his legs and glaring into space .The wooden desk supported her falling body ,warm dark tears left her mascara filled eyes to her red lipped mouth. Two souls buried in deep agony ,scattered hopes cascaded down making them choke with out breath .Eyes reddening as though exposed to black nebula ,throats constricting as catarrh rolled down a ringed nose to a parted mouth ,it spoke for itself ,the owner "Things do change --" betrayed ,frail hands tighten on brown wood "--but we can fight -we will ,time's changed but we will fight through it --" he choked .

They hug in grief ,tears staining both shaking shoulders in this nebula constricted form of an environment ,choking each identity .

How do we cope with change ?

Word count :495