thirteen

Slowly i watch it struggle ,an ant carrying a crumb on its back ,the crumb falters before falling down .It goes around it ,picking it back up .The zeal manifesting from such a tiny emmet is beauteous .It excels ,defeating my senses that it did it .It moves ,it struggles .

I close my eyes inhaling the wind,it smells of fresh flowers ,lavender or roses as though scattered on the sky, falling upon me and gracing me with its perfume.

I feel cold fingers caress my chin , unintentionally do i smile. Nails graze my face affectionately and i sigh .I sigh with upliftment .I hold her slim fingers ,feeling such soft skin ,i go higher and lower ,i wonder is this true? .

I open my eyes to meet hers ,her lips are endearing ,so endearing i push her forwards so i could lay on top of her .Beneath me ,she is the correct definition of an epitome of gorgeousness .Glorious—my baby is glorious . Her brown skin ,her dark eyes ,her long lashes,lapping on plump cheeks --she sends me to an acute state of unusual abnormality .

I feel free .I touch her hair ,her dark wooly hair,like that of regur, is rough on my fingers ,it entangles with my rough nails but i like it .

She giggles,her mouth wide to reveal white teeth's. Her dimples pressed inside her cheeks .She begins to laugh and it is too much for me --my head is spinning in different colours ,my eyes are heavy .I bend down to sniff her neck as i fall to her side ,hugging her close to me .

I'll never let go

She laughs harder as i inhale her scent ,waiting for it to regenerate my dead body back to life .I let my fingers feel her dark skin as she stares at the sky .I look in her eyes .

So much glee ,like staring at butterflies take nectar from beautiful flowers, like worshiping the night sky with wide eyes as stars dot the sky --being in a cold room filled with giggles, infinite love and cuddles ,she makes me feel whole ,like a new born .

She watches my eyes ,our dark eyes stare at each other .Is this love?--is this feeling of strong connection like strings of intestines tied together love ?--this tingling sensation whenever she blinks ,this flutter when her dimples deepen or when her bright teeth's reveal .

I am flying .
The wind is whispering in my ears as i hold her hand ,she clenches my arms as my legs escort hers .I pray i never have to depart from this dream ,is it ?

Where are we going ?--i do not know but heaven knows i will follow her whenever —whenever and wherever .Her laughter is buckling my ears with happiness ,my heart is leaping with felicity .

She withholds such intense outdaciousness it makes my heart bleed with pure scrutinyite ,

Its weakening my legs and turning me to waste .Her waste .I want to kiss her fingers and murmur words of apology to her for not being enough .

I don't deserve her .

I want to watch her dance as i sing her favourite tunes so she could understand i will be there forever .To watch her sleep ,the heaving and dropping of her chest ,to lock fingers with her so she could tighten our hold forever ...
...to never hear her cry
...to never hear her grumble
...i want to ..

I want to die with her ..lay on the same grave with her ,so we can ascend together. Is it wrong ?.

I want her forever --its maddening —Oh ,the clownery !.

I blink as i watch the dark wall ,in this dark ,silent room ,I'm hearing her heartbeat ,my head is laying on her chest and her arms are locked on my hips .

Her carbondioxide ,i want to breathe it in .Now, looking in her shut eyes and how peaceful she is .

I sigh .

I will loose every piece of me ,every bone in my body ,with the last drop of my blood ,with every dust my body was built of just to always love you .

Always and forever .

Word count :680