sixteen

With every thud of bare feet meeting sand and as they jump,afraid like ashes to the knees. Stinging to dry skin .

The brown material scatters on the toes and inflict the toe nails .

Linen gluing to bare stomach, lace flapping its wings as air carries the feathery garment high ,trying to escape.

The coarse keratin pigment's on my head are flying backwards, the air wants to take them away .

My thigh's are pumping like my heart ,the fat skin is shaking rapidly ,it wants to fall off ,to remove itself from me .

My shoulders are pounding like i have weight on it .It wants to bring me down ,to make me rest ,the pain i feel deep in my chest is clarifying such mental apprehension.

..but...

When i hear ,

An angelic sound echo in my ears

When my ear perceives sounds ,sweet music ..they're like sweet music ,calming my ears .My name is the lyric to this tune .My legs fail me ,i fall weak and roll on the sand ,i look up at the sky .The blue is ...peaceful. Another thud ,faster steps approach me and i see the owner .

He grins ,

He guffaws ,he bends down to look at me ,i look away. Ashamed .I sneer at him after seconds of in secure silence had gone by .I push him of my body like filth .

Once an angel .

He lays his hands out .I hear words emit from his vocal cavity ,i hear pleads but even i don't know the reason for my actions .Cries ,heavy cries are carrying my weak ears ,the blue turns to neon and my angel grows horns .

Once an angel.

My lungs are loosing their ability to produce air. I am suffocating ,i am dying .I see wings engulf my lover ,i see dark sharp wings grow from his back and his glassy eyes are covered with black solid .

I see myself ,small and infertile in the eyes of the superior.Dark liquid separate from his eyes and the colouration of the springs of beauty on his head is suddenly colourless....

Pure white .

I see heavy weight leave the ground ,i see a large mass of air surround it ,like a tornado. Violent and carrying every thing in its power but i don't move .

I freeze .

It surrounds me ,darkness surrounds me ,i am weak .I kneel on the tiny gravels ,it's peeling my skin ,entangling from it slowly ,blood spews .My own blood spews from my system ,it weakens me .

Black air consumes me ,like a whirling eddy ,a black whirling eddy --i see nothing .I see pitch black and air .

Fast....rapid ..air

I begin to feel an uplift ,my legs don't feel sand, i am bent sideways like snow white in her glass coffin only that my arms are spread wide ,trying its best to embrace this sudden sense of solitude.

I Will Take Care Of You !!!

The voice is shrill ,almost abominable to the human ears ,i feel energy ,dark energy is taken into my wide mouth --

I am swallowing it and my stomach is bulging ,i am going higher

Higher..

Higher ....

I am being lifted higher..!!

I stop .Air hits my face as i end my departure ,my body vibrates and i am falling --

I am landing ,like being shut down and casted like a taboo,laughter -cruel laughter is being flogged at me .

I land with a screeching noise on the floor and a tear lands on my jeans .I sit up straight and i see his eyes move ,his hands locked in front of him .The sofa feels strong beneath my buttocks and i frown.

In this room --

With this man ,talking to me ..

“Ann--talk to me ,let me take care of you ”

Word count: 663