twenty two

Did you know ?--that if a human being should walk as far as three hundred and twenty two steps so far ,you still won't be able to walk away.

Even if you sprint to lengthen it and force yourself to sprout anew ,it still wouldn't go away.

It stays,you know why it stays ?-because it lasted and it still continues,it will continue ,it wouldn't stop .

What.is .it ?.

Heaven can fall and the ground will shake ,it could cause an earthquake and the world could be painted black but still it can never match your rage .

Angels could sing and clap or dance to the trumpets above ,the sky can turn white and moon a dark red ,the nights won't be beautiful and the stars aren't out there.

There gone --

But even if ,even so ,it would never tame this drift ,this longing console --to feel you again .

The fingers --the fingers of the devil is sharp ,it prickles my skin and draws my flesh, i once saw red and i never did care if i walked with my skeleton and pretended to die ,would you --

Would you be there ?-

I see hellfire, its orange flames are pinching the soles of my foot ,the demons beneath are cackling with me ,dancing for the new member --celebrating my anguish and apprehending demise .My back pinches me and when i snap it to the side i see wings --

I am going to be with my mates .My own fellow wrenches .

But a sweet smell ,an aroma ,the scent of new life imposes my nostrils and i look up and see the wind --i close my eyes to feel it relax me but i see you .

You are that wind that entwines my being ,i feel the angels abandon me when you stayed quiet  --i feel my chest betray me when you cried --i felt my pulse pause and now i feel weak watching you walk away .

I see my demons again --cackle with wretches .The devil eyes me --it wants me and its coming !--it bringing me down.

I beseech your return --my love .

Then vile curses emanate from its hole ,fangs --wanting me to delectate its wickedness .

Whats your order sir ?”

I stand on my two wobbly feet's looking at the dumbfounded being--no,the dumbfounded devil --the devil dumbfounded ?-

I shake my head --i shake my naked personality --i shake away the thoughts from my ragged memory --

This is not hellfire ,it's a restaurant-

These people are here to eat --

They aren't laughing at me --

...and I'm dying ..

I'm dying without her air with me --the fire is in my sweater ,the smoke is in my eyes ,behind this glasses .

The goo is in my hair ,falling to my eyelids .

I run away from hell ,to chase my angel.

Word count: 472 words

A/n -Thanks for 100+ reads....❤