eighteen

The ceiling above me is swirling like an evil eddy on bright day ,very dark and edgy .Its white design is deceiving ,emanating fake purity but striking anguish .

Whenever her eyes close and open in seconds ,she falls in a dark water ,it covers her ears ,swallowing her form till it remains her face ,like a circle .A white circle in the middle of black shallow water .

Her eyes still stay at the swirling ceiling till she relaxes .She breaths ,taking in air quickly as though it wasn't free .As though she'd buy it and run out of dough any moment.

She hears a car drive in and her legs drag her sheets down ,meeting bored floors like the heels of her feet .She tickles them ,her white linen turning foreign on her skin as she walks to her window .Dragging the covers to the side and peeking through transparent solid .

She hears laugher ,it is divine. She closes her eyes again ,her ribs are tickling like being covered with cold paint .Her fingers are falling from the coarse material hanging on the walls ,it is burning her ,but she can't feel it.

By mere looking
She had swallowed an euphoriant
What still makes her stand still ?
Whatever still makes her legs not move is the beauty she perceives ..
It smells delectable.

She sees the brown doors close. .
There isn't any need for whatever happened to provoke a mirth or a giggle .
There is no reason ,so she doesn't understand ,she cannot form ,why his entrance is appealing and why his doors are laughing at her .

Her head compounds in folds and her brain acts quickly. A quick shower, not even up to an hour .She rounds blonde in a bun ,she wears shades enveloping her from the sun .She snaps her mouth ,twice ,feisty. So the bloody lipstick could look spicy .

She wears a hat ,with his building at exact three steps to his door .She is beautiful ,the fairest of them all .

Her hips whine ,as her legs go .She lets her knuckles hit the wood slowly ,like a lady.

Two seconds ,her hero's head is out .She refrains from gasping but settles for biting her lips instead. staining her ivories with red .

She laughs and charms him with women ecstasy and he falls .He falls deep ,because he is smiling ,she scores.

We can make dinner together 

He says ,she laughs .Fake of course, like the lashes on her eyes ,or the nails on her hand ,or the colour of her eyes ,the length of her hair .She's fraudulent ,like her love.

They're done ,she doesn't even notice the amount of food prepared,she was gone on an adventure ,on the land of her angels skin and beautiful eyes .She got lost in that adventure,when she sees the third plate on the table she frowns .

Is it not me and you ?alone ?...just us,the both of us ?.
Oh ...i forgot to tell you ,my boyfriend's coming over ,I'm sure you'd like to see him ,he's nice . its actually his favorite... spaghetti !!.

For a second ,her shoulders feel heavy, the world pauses and waits for her to scream ,she does .Internally of course .Her eyes twitch and her nails crinkle on her thighs .For a minute ,she doesn't speak, she trys to believe ,based on the information she had received .

Does this really mean he was gay ,bisexual, pan--the hell ?!!!.

Margaret --her name was Margaret and hearing it spew from the mouth of this traitor was abominable,a taboo .

A bell rings at the door ,he rushes to it .Lo and behold in front of her very eyes ,they kiss.The skin at her neck shrinks and her teeth's do not divide.

She'd wasted her time ,left the doors of her heart wide open, he never noticed her ,or thought of love .He didn't feel the same way and although she'd tried ,all though she'd tested her ability. She failed .

She'd failed as a woman ,she didn't complete her duty and now ,it was ...over.

The room is dark and red liquid stains her fingers ,she stares at the bodies ,she doesn't smile .Stoic as ever .

Margaret is impassive --no emotions at all.

Her legs glide over waste and she is glad ,she fulfilled a mission at least.

If i can't have him--no soul will.

Words: 732