twenty

Once ,

I saw heaven ,heaven in your eyes .I saw it burn to ashes .You always carried the world on your shoulders like a God made to protect its territory .

I used to see rain ,rain on your head .It'd cascade down to your knees every time you felt embarrassed. You wanted to be perfect to show your enemies you where better. you where wrong .

I felt heat ,like the sun .Spattering beams on your palm .It touched me once ,that ray of sunshine but it went as soon at it came .It wasn't to be .

Once,

It was ice ,cold stiff ice i saw around your eyelids .They shot cold glares at me whenever i spoke the truth .I told you ,you were beautiful just the way i like you --just the way you are and you screamed.

Your cheeks ,had holes on them .They where like beautiful pits and my eyes fell ,they fell every time i saw them and most times they where never able to get back up.

I saw stars ,i saw stars in the cloths you had on ,telling me It'd be fine and we would be alright.

Your hair was made of sheen gold and your skin made of milk .Your eyes where Azure and your lips where roses .

I felt ,

I tasted ,

I saw it .

But ,it was never meant to be .Like the moon and the stars --i had my own territory .Like the rain and the beautiful colour's of the rainbow you had yours.

Our life's where different and our love was too .

That was why you where the sun and i was the moon .

Words count : 278