twenty three

when she lands on the green wet grass ,when the droplets of dirty water touches her white thighs and sticks to her ankles .They called her mad .

When she swirled alone at night ,under moonlight. It shone on her body ,it glistened, her happiness illuminated the depressed midnight .Her hair would fly around ,it wouldn't touch her shoulder's yet .It was golden ,like golden strings flying alone from her head as she swirled.

Her gown,raised to the highest ,revealing milky body as the lower of her gown had formed an imaginary bowl of air .They said it stupid.

When she jogged ,instead of walked and found her bare feet's infront of a candy shop ,she'd only smile broadly and be handed a free candy,some called it magical ,some called her cursed --others said she had some mental illness that needed to be cured .

She didn't talk ,she only smiled .She greeted with a bow ,she clapped with a song ,she ran with a cape ,so it'd fly and carry all her distress away .She thought it playful.

When she'd dance ,dance close to the water ,so she could fall in and let water splash around her ,so she could walk around with cloth sticking to her body, and air freezing her lungs .She wanted to feel cold .

So she stayed on the grass one day and plucked it with her fingers .She frowned when she saw the sun set ,she wanted days to go on forever ,she hated to fall asleep.

She wanted to feel life before it ended. She wanted every bit of it ,she said life was very meaningful.

So one day ,she audaciously strolled to an abandoned area .Where only tall trees grow and vampire's reside ,she was bold.

Why did she go ?

She knew she'd die

So why did she go  ?

She skipped like she did in the garden,she danced like she did in the ocean, she sang with the blue wild birds of the sky just like she did in the market square and with every movement a tear was left to travel down her chin.

They called her strange ,

They called her stupid,

They said it mad ,

But why was all of it ?--

She yelled so she could welcome the beasts,she clapped so they'd come running to welcome her to her demise. She laughed ,like she would do when she would see the creator. The cause--

And with every movement a tear was left to travel down her chin --

Barefooted, brown smeared gown, golden hair, shiny but warm and cold like the early morning sun.

Skin ,

Milky skin --

Like foamy vanilla .

when she landed on the green wet grass,she needed to feel her weight --

when the droplets of dirty water will touch her white thighs and stick to her ankles ,she needed to feel nature --

When she swirled alone at night ,under the moonlight . she always had a private converse with the white star .She wanted to know the meaning of what she deserved,she wanted to know beauty, she needed to find it .

When she jogged ,instead of walked and found her bare feet's infront of a candy shop.She needed to know her worth.

She was happy indeed --

She was glad she never found it --

She was living her last days ...

The more she did it ,the more she realised there isn't really a reason to live.

So as she lays on that harsh sand ,struggling to breath ,as blood spurs from her open belly .As the sky swirls in front of her ,her mouth is open ,blood is reaching her ears ,it is very warm.

She feels nature...

Thy sky is dotted with beautiful colours and the hyena is cackling, its mouth filled with the taste of her sweet release.

She sees beauty ...

The wind bellows in her ear. Sleep

Sleep my despondent sweetheart ,relax

And so she did ,obediently she closed her eyes as laughter echoed in her ears .The hyenas began again and she couldn't feel their movement .

It was already too late to realise ...

Word count ;683 .