one

Word count : 503

I walk to an empty mind --to find the stars don't shine bright anymore. I watch through the eyes of my master and i see what he sees .I slowly pinch at his tongue ,irritating his guts as his eyes flared anger --such rage .

Enough to scare even the most vicious animal alive .Enough to wander on its own and destroy without a just cause .
Such rage do not scare me anymore. I have lived to know that pain doesn't last and even if it does ,eventually you'd get used to it. My pain have lasted for too long for it to be considered as even pain.

I blinked my eyes rapidly --the burning sensation it sent to my brain made them water as though my legs had a mind of its own .They ran --

But i wasn't afraid --

Why should i be ?-Yes ,there is an obvious ugly vicinity in the atmosphere--Yes ,my master was vicious but i wasn't afraid .

His curses meant nothing to me --I'd heard those words before --his large build and fast strides meant nothing to me but I was like the sand on which he stepped on--i was like the stones in which he used to fling at me making it even harder to move. The pain.

It stung to me so much i wished i could do something about it .I wished i could yell and scream while looking deep into his eyes only for him to mewl .

What a stupid way to think --I wasn't like him ,i didn't posses the body ,the mindset --the power .I was nothing but a disgusting slave.

This was the end of me ,this is how i die ,this is the price i pay for being disobedient .Unintentionally i curled my toe in pain,it had connected with a hard grey rock making me tumble to the granite. Dark spots infected my vision but i was too late --

The impatience of the vicious beast disguised as a human was unmaskable . I have lived unwisely --my ineptitude to the world wasn't over ,it shone brightly even now --

I dare disobey my master ,i dare say words of disgust --

I am disappointed to say I am afr--

And with a snap of his neck ,the frail body laid on the granite helplessly .He laid on the pool of his own blood .

That was a foolish way to die .

The huge man knelt beside him ,his eyes began to quiver .Impossible !--tears of sadness ?--It was unheard of for man of high prestige in the underworld ,sadness was a myth .He wrapped his arms around the lifeless being, rocking it back and forth. Letting the blood stain his bare chest as he shed tears like an infant .

He was gone and there was nothing he could do about it .His power was use less now .

Why did he let his anger engulf him in such a dark manner ?--Just why ?.

He had killed his one true love --.