twelve

How do we do it ?

What do we believe ?--

Its like being on two separate grounds with your legs wide open --which do you stand on ?.

They say hellfire --they say non ,they say worship or die ,perish in unending fire.

What do we do ?--praise.

He eats praises, he is the creator ,he is the artist to the work of creation --what is he ?

I have lived on earth long enough to gather my knowledge on three kinds of people,
The atheistic beings who stay in between worlds trying to not traverse but live regardless .Trying to sit and drink and utter disapproval to those who mention unnecessary most highs .

The religious beings who believe in heaven ,who believe in hell. Who believe in everlasting life --they are the ones who hand pamphlets or bibles to please and be happy and refuse sadness or depression saying it does not exist ,saying it had been engraved in people's minds because they don't know him.

Who is he ?--what is he ?--how is he ?--

Those questions are abolished ,abominations that babies mutter because they are mere babies who have not gone through the worthwhile existence .

They believe in life after death --happiness will be common and sadness will be banished .

They believe in a devil .

An arch enemy to their god .

What is this ?--is this life ?--why is this?

Then they're the lifeless being's. The shoved ones that have been pushed aside. The ones like me who can't see a reason ,the one's that cannot fathom a why ?--but is forced to sit and watch .Is forced to breath air and wait for the time of death to come .The people who don't care anymore,the people that want to go and not live anymore.

The ones who are tired of taking in this bad hypocritical air that chokes up our insides and transform our fresh lungs to black charcoal .The ones who want to just go .

The ones who do not know .

Tell us ?.

Word count : 373