two

‡ Song inspo: Billie Eilish- Eres tú ‡

The droplets of water dropped to the muddy ground beneath me .The cool wetting sensation it brought to my dark skin ,my body immediately welcoming it .

By now it was no longer a rain drop. By now it was full blown .The water falling through air landing on my hair ,it stuck to my face as i dried it off my eyes bringing my self an all too good clear vision.

The greyness of the clouds reminded me of sadness ,it reminded me of my own grief --i shook it off.

It wasn't so hard --it was like a painted picture of the pearlys plastered on the face .It wasn't so hard now, was it ?.I could do it --i could smile without showing so much deceit .I could be--

The thunder sent me gasping for fear as i fell on the dirty mud ,it splashed on my skin and before i could stop myself ,before i could bicker to my self i broke down .I squeezed the mud with my palms ,the squishiness of the wet material on my palms reminding me of lost hopes ,my wandering expectations --All gone .

The rain slapped my back making me cough ,the wind took my ribs flooding back an unbearable pain .

But this couldn't be it ,of course i could be happy --i could smile and maybe all my hopes aren't really gone .Maybe they're hidden but not gone .This couldn't be the end

I stood to my feet ,little by little ,very slowly i stood on my two feet --it hurt .Every limb in my body felt weak ,i felt useless but now maybe i was wrong .

The clattering thunder made me jump from the grass i had once laid on. I widened my eyes as i could still hear it in my head,the noises ,the yelling ,the curses from my infidelity .

I should have died --i should go ,i don't deserve here ,i cant it's too much for me, i can not bare it.I tried to be calm and notice the beautiful flowers around me ,the whole field of sunflowers .

I began rocking back and forth --it wasn't real. I knew that but my mind rejected it .It rejected the truth .

Suddenly her tender arms wrapped around me ,squeezing me to her side as i laid my banging head on her shoulder .The sweet sweet smell of cinnamon and honey blended on her skin .Everything about her smelt mine ,smelt peace --smelt love .

She dragged me up my feet ,drying my eyes as she smiled and staring deep into those silver eyes _i now realise. It was all a dream .I smile .

I finally smile --the feeling it brought to the pit of my stomach ,the burning sensation was sensual .Her soft tender arms rocked my cheeks and then she gave me a reassuring wink still beaming at me .

I was pulled to the further side of the garden ,hidden in the tall sunflowers to the point that only our higher region could be seen .

We laughed like stupid teenagers. Both our hairs where unkept ,her long wavy was all over the place and my afro kept sticking to different directions .We both smelt of musk and like hell we needed a bath but we couldn't leave this moment --we will live it forever.

The cursing wind sent my flare skirt to my thighs and i immediately held it down with my hands .My face of embarrassment had definitely defiled me at the moment.I looked up to see my beautiful red head chuckling. It was beautiful than the chirping birds in the morning and it calmed me .

She was my sun, she was my happy,she was like the stars i watched patiently at night .She was my everything.

Even if i should ever leave ,i would tell my queen "The reason why i lived so long?---its you " .

Word count: 660.