Chapter Nine

I couldn't go back to sleep I kept on thinking on how different the future would have been if my mother had decided not to leave us that day. Deciding that just staying in bed is going to get me even more depressed than I already was I got a really baggy sweater, my shoes, and my keys. I quietly opened my door and looked both ways of the hallway. I quietly but quickly went down the stairs and opened the door cringing when it made a squeaky noise.

   I decided to go to the park that was only a couple of block's away from my house. The park was lonely it was just me their so I decided to go on the swings because I have not been on one since I was six years old. I slowly started swinging my legs back and forth until I was very high. I was so concentrated on what I was doing that I didn't hear someone approaching me until I felt someone push me lightly from the back. It took all my willpower not to throw myself off the swing when the person touched me it felt like someone it up a fire on my back. I quickly turned around to see who was behind me and saw that it was Jake. I quirked an eyebrow at him silently asking him what he is doing here.

   "I saw you walking and decided to fallow you and are you okay I felt you flinch when I touched you?" He asked. I quickly turned back around before he could see the pain he caused me.

   "Alexandra tell me right now what happened to you before I pull your shirt up and see for myself." I quickly got off and immediately motioned texting to him. He quickly understood and fished his phone out of his back pocket. I decided to tell him a lie because no way am I going to to him the truth because then he will go on a rampage. "I fell down the stairs and landed on my back that is why I flinched when you touched my back," I typed to him. I could tell that while he was reading it that he didn't believe a single word I told him. He moved so quickly that I didn't have time to stop him. He was behind me and pulling my shirt up so he could see my back. I felt his glare on my back and made the hairs on my arms stand up straight and heard him take a sharp gasp.

   "Who the hell did this to you and don't bother telling me another lie like how you fell down the stairs," he said. He harshly shoved his phone in my hands. "My father just got back today from his business trip today and his gift to me today was that he bought a whip on his trip and whipped me with it. That is is why my back is all scarred. There I hope you are happy," I typed and gave it to him to read. As he read I saw his expression go from calm to murderous and finally to a neutral expression all in under ten seconds. While you couldn't tell what he was thinking on his face his eyes were a totally different story his eyes were an even more vibrant shade of green and had a murderous glint in them. "That bastard just went too far today one thing is that he punches you in the eye and leaves you a black eye. That is still not right, and what he did today just takes the cake. He could have easily killed you if he would have kept on going with his gift. I just want to give him a taste of his own medicine," Jake said.

   I took his phone out of his hands and typed "You will not do anything to him no matter how much he deserves it. If you do that it will only cause  me more trouble because if he finds out that I told you what he does to me." He didn't even finish reading it when he told me "He won't touch you I  will not let him even get ten feet in front of you. You could come and live with me." I just shook my head no because I know that my father would never let me get away from him. Also because living with Jake would probably only work for a couple of days not for months or however long it takes for my father to stop looking for me. "Why not? It would totally work out right?" I could tell that he was loosing his confidence. "Fine then, but please promise me if things go too far that you will come and tell me right away no matter what time is it or what day. Promise?" I took out my pinky and he just starred at it like are you serious look I just nodded and he sighed like I was asking him to take the weight of the sky on his shoulders. He in twined his pinky with mine and said, "Wow you are such a little kid."

   "So have you eaten yet," I typed and handed it over to him. "Nope I didn't want to eat. I was going outside when I saw you walking towards the park and decided to fallow you." I just have him are you serious look. Right when he was going to answer he got a call. "What do you want?" I guess he doesn't really like the person he is talking to. "What do you mean right now..... I'm not ready and I am busy talking to someone.... Fine meet you their in a half an hour." I looked down before he could see the brief look of hurt that crossed my eyes.

   "Come on we are going somewhere and don't bother saying no because I don't want you going to your house so soon and for your father to do something to you," he said. Hell no I'm not going anywhere with him he is probably going to take me somewhere dangerous like how he took me to the cage fight. "Don't worry I'm not going to take you to another one of my cage fights until I know that you are ready for it. "With that I fallowed him to his motorcycle that apparently I didn't hear when he fallowed me. I almost fell off when I tried getting on behind him when I thought I was going to land on my butt he caught me and he put me on the seat. "Can you be anymore clumsy cupcake," he said when he got back on. I was glad that he was facing away from me when he said that because my face turned bright red. "I might not be looking at you, but I could feel the heat of your cheeks on my back so I know you are blushing Kitten," Jake teased. I just buried my head on his back and wished that the earth would open up and suck me in. He just laughed a real genuine laugh that I never heard from him.

AN:
Well here is another chapter I hope you guys like it. :) I would like to dedicate this chapter to NerdyCheerleader i hope you like it!!!!!
Picture of Alexandria on the side :)
DONT FORGET TO FALLOW COMMENT AND TO VOTE!!!!!!!!

peace,
Yulie <3