No, Don't Cry, Why Are You Crying?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a crier! Sad movies (some not! Lol), our boys achieve something, happenings in the world 😕 just have me in tears sometimes! But I'm proud of it! We should all be proud of ourselves whether our emotions bust out the seams or not 🥰 Tell yourself one thing you are proud of yourself for today!

Later on they walked further into the small forest and found a creek where everyone except Y/N and Jungkook immediately jumped in. "Ahhhh, it's freaking cold!" Taehyung gasped.

"N-no it's not, wooo!" Yelled Jin, failing to convince anyone. Y/N sat on the bank taking her flip flops off to dip her feet in the water and turned to Jungkook who was still standing, "You can get in, I just don't want to take the chance of getting this wet," She pointed towards her cheek. 

He shook his head as he sat on the grass beside her carefully, "It's okay, I'm not much of a fan of freezing water."  He brushed his hair out of his face and cleared his throat, "So, did you get the money yet? They took it out pretty fast." He looked at her nonchalantly.

She looked at him and tilted her head. "Took it out? Took it out of what?" She asked as she looked at him suspiciously. "Um," he gulped realizing she didn't know but he didn't want to lie. "My.... account", he confessed as he looked away. "Your account? Why did it come from you? Did they make you pay me?" She asked him, her face becoming hot.

He mindlessly fidgeted with a flower he had unknowingly picked. "I mean, I wanted to, it's no big deal," his voice trailed off.

"That's like, the biggest deal ever," she said lowering her voice so only he could hear, "I didn't want the money in the first place, but they actually took it from you? No. No, I'm giving it back."

"No, you signed the contract, it's done. You deserve it. I.....ugggggh." He wasn't sure how to continue. He felt incredibly bad about hurting her, this beautiful girl. He scarred her for life and there was no amount of money in the world that could fix this.

"Do you know how bad I feel about this?" He asked her, looking her sincerely in her eyes. "I ruined your face, and you will always have a scar because of me." He closed his eyes as guilt flooded through him all over again. Suddenly, she inhaled sharply and he turned his attention to her, seeing a single tear dangling from her chin.

Oh shit, what did I say?

He immediately scooted closer to her and put his arm on her shoulder, "No, don't cry, why are you crying?" She sniffled as she wiped at her eyes, "I get it, my face is badly scarred, it will probably never look the same again.... but do you really think it's ruined?" Jungkook blinked in disbelief.

No, no, no! God, why did I say it like that!

"That's not what I meant." He searched his mind for words that just weren't coming to him, "I'm stupid, okay?" He whined, "I can't say things right.... your face isn't ruined." He screwed up royally, again. This is why he shied away from people, especially the opposite sex, he just couldn't express himself right. He was mad at the whole situation now and just wanted to cease to exist, but there was still that strange sense of comfort inside of him that he knew was coming from her and he took a deep breath and tried again. "I didn't mean what it sounded like, I don't know how to explain it," He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, sighing deeply, "Because your face isn't ruined..... it's still perfect, I just hate myself for being the cause of your pain."

Her head jerked up but he was looking away. "Still.....perfect?"

His eyebrows shot up and his voice became high pitched and scratchy as he tugged at the collar on his shirt,"I just mean.... that your face.... is perfect." He motioned awkwardly with his hands and scrunched his face as he didn't mean to repeat himself but nothing else would come out.