Jungshook's Nightmare

Good day, wonderful people! Sorry for all the updates to the story, if you see something that should not be, please let me know! 

                   The next morning, just like clockwork, Y/N was feeling the need to have her husband again as she trailed kisses down his neck and onto his chest as he slept. His bottom lip stuck out as he tossed his head to the side, his eyes still shut, "Mmmm.....no."

She stopped immediately and tilted her head, "Jungkook?"

His eyes shot open and he raised his head, "Huh?" A smile came to his face, "Good morning, baby." He pulled her up to him and turned on his side, trailing his finger along the top of her nighty, pulling it towards him just enough to get a peek at the tops of her swollen breasts, "Would you like the usual or something special?" He asked flirtatiously, peeling his eyes off of her breasts and smiling at her innocently. She pouted as she looked up at him with her big eyes, "You said no to me, are you sure you feel up to it?" 

"I said no?" He thought back to his horrible nightmare, "Oh no, baby, I would never say no to you!" He kissed her all over and sweetly cupped her cheeks in his hands, "Not in a million years!"

He had been dreaming of Y/N and the baby....and Taehyung. He was walking with
Y/N as she pushed a light pink stroller along a sidewalk in a park he was unfamiliar with, his heart swelling with bliss as he admired her long, dark hair whipping in the breeze, the sun's light highlighting her pink cheeks perfectly. He leaned in to kiss her and suddenly Taehyung was staring back at him, a dark expression on his face. Anxiety gripped him as Taehyung pushed himself onto him, his surroundings disappearing as if everything had been sucked into a black hole suddenly, along with his memory of Y/N. He panicked as he struggled with Taehyung, believing Y/N was only a figment of his imagination this entire time. 

He sat there, unblinking as he remembered his dream, sweat forming on his brow. "Babe? Are you okay?"

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine." His face suddenly lit up again, moving his hand slowly up her inner thigh, pushing her legs apart as he gently laid himself between them, he gave her a look that sent chills all over her body, "I don't want to keep my sexy wife waiting for me."

After some time of suppressing any moans out of courtesy for the others, they took a tumble off the bed, unfazed and still going at it as if they were trying to repopulate the entire Earth. Just as he was finishing, she grabbed on to his arms and bit her lip, refusing to make a single noise that anyone could hear and taunt her about later, but once his body went ridged and he lost his focus, a whimper broke free from his lips, causing her to lose control as well.

He collapsed beside her, his chest heaving, "Damn....I bet they're all jealous now." She laced her fingers with his as they sprawled out on the floor, a sheet twisted and tangled through their legs, "Were we that loud?"

"It's okay, I'm the youngest....I get away with anything, they'll understand." He giggled as he jumped up, taking her into his arms and placing her on the bed, "I hope I wasn't too rough."

She smiled, "It's okay, you're the youngest, I understand." She teased him. He grinned at her while pulling his pants on, "I'm gonna go get some water and do some bragging....just kidding! I don't kiss and tell! I'll be right back."

He walked into the kitchen, on top of the world, and rummaged through the fridge grabbing two bottles of water. Just then, Taehyung bumped into his arm and he jumped back about 5ft, slamming right into the cabinets. "Damn dude," Namjoon said laughing, "What's got you all jumpy today? Did Y/N break you this morning?"

Jungkook looked around the room as Jin had come running into the room, finding him perfectly fine but looking like a deer caught in headlights. He shook his head at him with a disapproving look, "First you have me thinking something's wrong with you two and now you give me another heart attack?"

Taehyung smiled wickedly at Jungkook, his back turned to the rest. "I'm sorry," Jungkook shrugged his shoulders as he gave them all a cute smile, avoiding eye contact with Taehyung, "I'm sorry to all of you, the noise should stop....for now." He snorted a little and Namjoon threw a towel at him as he gracefully jumped out of the way.

"Newlyweds! Ugh! Get back to your wife, clearly the two of you can't get enough of each other, we'll clean up and be on our way."

Over the course of a week his feelings toward Taehyung had changed and he did everything he could to avoid him, as every time he saw him he could only think about the kiss. He loved Taehyung, he always would but for now, the best thing was to focus on his rapidly changing life; however, his anxiety progressively increased.

One night Y/N went to reach for Jungkook only to find his side of the bed empty and went searching for him, unable to sleep without him close to her. She saw a blue glow flickering on the hallway walls and followed the source to the living room where she found Jungkook laying on the couch, his arms wrapped around himself in a hug. She thought he had fallen asleep until she went around the front and found his eyes wide open and swollen.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" She asked as she sat beside him, watching as a single tear dropped from the top of his nose onto the couch. "Nothing...." He hung his head, "Everything." He sniffled as he wiped his nose with his sleeve, "Something's changed with Tae, but it's fine. I'll get through it, go back to bed you need your sleep, baby."

"No, I'm staying with you, you don't have to talk about it....I just want to be here for you." He scooted over and patted his hand on the couch, "Come lay with me." He placed his arm around her and sniffed at her hair, "Ahhh, you smell so good....I love you so much."

"You love me because I smell good?" She joked.

"No, but it helps." He laughed, "I'm just kidding with you...I love you no matter what."

Ya know, I have not had a legit nightmare since I found BTS, coincidence? Who knows! But you know what's not a coincidence? That vote button 👇 ya know your finger is just aching to hit it! 🤣😂🥰