The New Plan

Y/N kissed Jungkook good bye and thanked the doctors and nurses, practically skipping to the car to where Jimin waited for her.

"How did it go?" He asked her as he turned the engine on.
"It went great, it really seems to be helping!" She said cheerfully.

"I'm glad it's working for him, Y/N, I can't wait until he gets out, I just want to cuddle with him and pinch his cute little cheeks!"

Y/N looked at him with her bottom lip poked out as she ran her fingers through his hair, "Awwwe, Jimin, Im sorry. I know everything's changed so much and you all haven't been able to spend much time together."

"It's not your fault....that's just life. Jungkookie was our baby, he still is our baby; always will be, but he has a family now, and we respect that."

Y/N bit her lip, "But....you were all so close....and I think it would be good for him, what if we all got a house together? One with enough space for all of us to have a family?"

Jimin laughed, "That would be a pretty big house, does such a home even exist?"

She twisted her mouth, "Maybe not....but we could have homes in the same neighborhood at least! All beside each other!"

Jimin tilted his head, "That's not a bad idea....I really would love to be that close to everyone, and we could get away from each other instead of literally being up each other's asses." He giggled, "I really hate sharing a bed."

"Then it's settled! Once the other's sober up, we will talk with them! Jungkook will be especially happy!" She clapped her hands together excitedly.

~ ~

A week later Jungkook's doctor called with good news.

"Mrs. Jeon, we are releasing Jungkook today, he's come along way and I feel that he is completely stable now; however, I want to see him twice a week for a couple months, maybe longer. I feel there is a lot for us to work through about his younger years."

"Sure, definitely! I'll have Namjoon come pick him up right away! Thank you so much!"

She hung up with the doctor and squealed, "Namjoon! He's been released!"

She bounced around, dancing and singing with the baby, "Daddy's coming home today! Daddy's coming home today!" She turned towards Jhope and her mouth dropped open, "Oh! We have to get ready for his Welcome Home party!"

"Jimin and I will get the food and decorations, come on, we have to get back and be done before he gets here." He grabbed his keys and him and Jimin hurried out the door.

"I'll watch the baby if you would like to get ready." Yoongi offered shyly.

"Would you? You're so sweet! Play with Uncle Yoongi and I'll be back as soon as possible!" She ran out of the living room and down the hall, "Mom! Jungkook's coming home!"

~ ~

Jungkook took one last look in the mirror to make sure his hair was still perfectly into place and adjusted his belt, taking a deep breath. He was more than ready to go home, and although the doctor had taught him how to handle questions and possible uncomfortable situations, he was still embarrassed of himself. His wife had seen him at his worst and undoubtedly everyone knew the story. It killed him to be seen that way, to be weak, but he was taught it wasn't weak and that it happens.

He wanted his wife to look at him the same way she used to do, the same light in her eyes, but he certainly didn't expect it after what he had done, and he wouldn't blame her at all. He picked up his bag and tossed it over his shoulder as Namjoon and Jin entered the room.

They immediately ran over to him and wrapped their arms completely around him, their faces buried in his shoulders. He was shocked at first, but put his arms around them, an unexpected tear slipping out of his eye.

"God, we missed you so much!" Namjoon wiped his eyes as they pulled back, trying not to sniffle.

"You're not mad at me?" Jungkook asked, wiping at his nose.

"What? Why would we be mad at you?" Jin questioned, "No one's mad at you, you are not to blame, come here." He wrapped him in another hug and patted his back, "Come on, let's get you home, your family is waiting to see you."

Jungkook smiled and nodded. He was relieved to know that his brothers held no grudge and suddenly allowed himself to get excited. As they walked down the hall he stopped by the nurses station, "May I take two lollipops, please?" He asked as he pointed to a filled jar on the desk.

One of them picked up the jar and poured the contents of it into a bag she quickly found in a drawer and handed it to him, "Anything you want, Baby!"

He raised his eyebrows and took the bag, "Thank you, Miss Jae. I'll miss your kindness."

~ ~

Jungkook opened the door first and everyone whispered, "Surprise!"

He laughed as he saw the balloons, food, and drinks and nearly jumped on Jhope, squeezing him tightly. "Oh I missed you all so much!" He hugged everyone as he thanked him, stopping at Y/N with a wide grin on his face. He held his hands out and the baby leaped into his arms. "Awwwe...did you miss me, girl? I love you sooooo much!" He kissed her on the cheek and she cooed. He pulled out the bag that the nurse gave him and handed her a lollipop, "You like?" She grabbed onto it with both hands and tried to suck on it with the wrapper still intact, making everyone laugh.

"Come here, girly-girl, Uncle Jin will teach you how to properly eat a lollipop."

Everyone turned their attention to the baby as Jungkook stepped closer to Y/N and pulled her into a hug. "I couldn't wait to get home to you." He pulled his head back and looked her in the eyes, an angelic smile on his face, "I love you." His smile suddenly dropped and tears poured down his cheek.

She looked up at him with a concerned expression, gently cupping his cheek, "I love you too."

He leaned down and put his forehead against hers, "You're my constant. If I ever again dare think to leave you, commit me in a hospital." He smiled through his tears and she stood on her tippy toes to give him a quick kiss on the lips, but he pulled her into him, no intention of rushing through it.

He finally let her come up for air and her cheeks lit up, "Jungkook," She giggled shyly, "Everyone is watching."

"No we aren't." Jin called to them, his attention turned towards the baby as he waved a lollipop in front of her as if it were a wand, "Do your thing, we got her for a while." He turned his head and winked at them as Jimin snickered and the others pretended not to notice.

"That's okay," Jungkook called to them, "In due time, right now, I think we all need to spend some time together." He took Y/N's hand and he lead her over to the couch where they were cooing at the baby.

"Jungkook, let me know when you're ready, we have some news for you that might come as a bit of a shock, but I think you'll be happy too." Namjoon told him.

Jungkook shrugged, "Now's fine, what's going on?"

Namjoon looked hesitantly at Y/N for a moment when she nodded at him to keep going, "We all quit BTS....it's just not the same. PD understands, and has given us his blessings....so we are all going to try solo careers or whatever now."

Jungkook looked around at them all a little apprehensive, "Are you sure?" He rubbed his arms, "I just feel like we will all grow apart."

"Ah! But your wife is a genius! She talked us all into living here until we can build our own homes together, so we will never be far and yet no one has to permanently deal with other's inconveniences." Jin explained.

"That's perfect!" Jungkook jumped up and hugged Y/N and made his way to each member, happier than he could've ever imagined he'd be.