And Now We Are Five

I updated this, probably 100 times, I fail at perfectionism.

Jungkook pounced on Y/N, his large hands fitting perfectly around her neck as Jin fought hard to pry his fingers from her throat, screaming at him to stop.

Namjoon looked around the room for a weapon, realizing he had no choice. His body shook hard, and his legs felt like jelly as he cursed his fight or flight response. He didn't know what was happening and he didn't want to hurt him, but he wasn't going to let him hurt Y/N either. He quickly found a potted plant and cracked it over his head before he could talk himself out of it. But that didn't faze him one bit, Jungkook still holding his hands tightly around her throat.

Jimin immediately and repeatedly kicked him in his side, only to fall straight on his back and bust his head on the end table when Jungkook swiftly grabbed his leg.

Getting nowhere, Jin gave up and punched him right in the bridge of his nose as hard as he could and at the same time, Namjoon lunged forward with all his might, ripping his grip away from Y/N. She fell back on the floor gasping for air and holding her neck.

For only a moment, Namjoon had the upper hand, until Jungkook easily forced him to the floor and began hitting him repeatedly in the face while Jin struggled to pull him off of him.

Just then, Jae burst through the door. "Oh my God!" She gasped, "The drugs make him this way! Don't hurt him!" Jae fell to her knees, crying and covering her ears.

Jin was terrified, this escalated so quickly he wasn't sure what was going on, but he knew it could de-escalate just as fast. He grabbed on to Jungkook, hugging him. "Please Jungkookie, please stop. You love us, we love you." Tears poured from Jin's eyes as he held tightly onto him, praying he would hear him. "Don't kill my brother, Jungkook." His voice was nothing more than a hoarse whisper.

Jungkook abruptly stopped, panting hard. He looked down at Namjoon's bloodied face and screamed.

Y/N quickly pulled Namjoon over to her, accessing his wounds.

Jungkook rolled into a ball and collapsed on the floor holding his knees. "I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry."

Jae pulled out two pairs of hand cuffs from her purse. "Here, use these." She reached her arm out to Namjoon, "Quickly!"

He cuffed his hands behind his back with no resistance but felt that in the event he started up again, this would only slow him down a little.

Y/N glared at Jae, "Why are you carrying around handcuffs?" She stood up and walked towards Jae, her chest still heaving, "What have you done? I know you are responsible for this!" Her voice cracked as she tried to yell.

Jae stared wide-eyed at Y/N.

"Answer me." She screamed hoarsely, eyes full of rage and her nostrils flared. Jae hung her head as tears streamed down her cheeks. "It wasn't me. I mean, he made me do it."

"Who?" Y/N snarled as she grabbed her by her shirt.

"The manager that was fired! He hated BTS!" She shook her head, her vision blurred by her tears.

"He always called them brats; he was so jealous! He thought he was going to be an idol, that is, until they promoted him to work specifically for BTS. I was his assistant, but no one recognized me. I hid myself well." She pulled her wig off and threw it to the floor.

Jīn's mouth dropped as he wiped the blood from Namjoon's face.

"What did he do? Tell me!"

"He made me give Minjun, a cosplayer for Taehyung, a psychoactive drug, it makes them crazy, just utterly crazy! He made me hurt them, I'm responsible for his death!" She wiped her nose on her sleeve, "But I won't be responsible for Jungkook's death! I've been in love with him for years, and he never knew I existed until recently. I was the one that shot him, I helped Minjun nearly kill him." She burst into tears, glancing at Jungkook who was staring at the floor, "I didn't mean any harm." 

"I went along with him because he promised I would be with Jungkook, but then I almost killed him. It just spiraled out of control! I don't want anything to happen to him!"

A police officer poked his head through the open door. "We got a call that there was a disturbance at this add-good day!" He pulled his gun out and held it towards the floor, "Alright, nobody move, everyone on the ground!"

After Y/N and Jin explained everything to the officers, the paramedics took Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin out on stretchers and Y/N made sure with Jhope and Yoongi that the baby was doing fine. 

Jae slipped out the door before anyone realized and headed towards the hospital. She refused to go to prison, but she had to apologize to Jungkook first, and most importantly, make sure he didn't become another victim, and time was running out. She had every intention of giving him the anecdote when she arrived, but the situation was far too out of control for that now. She would just have to wait until it happened.

Jin had his arm around Y/N as they entered the hospital. The looks they were getting and the flashes from the occasional picture being taken made them seeth, but their anger wasn't directed towards the media or unaware fans, they knew perfectly well where their anger belonged, that awful manager and Jae. 

~ ~

The doctors transferred Jungkook's body to a bed and immediately checked his vitals, "We need a tox screen, the wife suspects he's been poisoned," He flashed his light in Jungkook's eyes and there was no dilation, "Set up a CT Scan too, there's potentially trauma to the brain."

A surgeon looked over his wounds, "He's going to need stitches, but it appears he's okay for now, you do your thing and I'll be back to patch him up, I have a couple more I have to work on that came in with him, must have been a nasty fight."  A couple of the doctors left with the surgeon as they whispered about the possibilities of what had gone on with them and two nurses ran in to take his blood.

"Let's get his stomach pumped just in case." Just as the doctor reached over to listen to his chest, a high-pitched alarm suddenly started wailing, "I need a crash cart and that tox screen stat!" One of the nurses rushed out of the room and returned in seconds, the doctor grabbing the paddles, "Clear!"

After several times, the doctor shook his head and called it, "Time of death, 6:13 pm." The nurse hung her head, "I'm sorry doctor, I'll prepare the family."

😳😳😳😳 Whaaaaaat? My baby snuggle-bunny squishy-butt!!! 😭😭