Grief and Rock Music

Aight, confession time! I began writing this story on 09/06/2019 and that very day I wrote that he got an eyebrow and lip piercing.... Has any strange things like this happened to any of you with him or anyone else? I love to hear the paranormal/supernatural/crazy stuff! You can even message me 😉 

Over the next couple of months, Jungkook spent a lot of his time either in the studio, pouring his feelings into his work or with the baby. Y/N had noticed that Jungkook had become increasingly distant, always too tired to spend any time together and he just didn't look at her the same way anymore. She knew he was overwhelmed by recent events and didn't push much, making sure he had his space while assuring him she was still there for him.

Jungkook was sitting up in bed on his phone when Y/N crawled into bed, having finally put the baby to sleep. She was exhausted and wanted nothing more than for him to pull her close to him and drift off to sleep together, but he didn't even acknowledge she was in the room.

"Jungkook, can you lay with me? It helps me fall asleep faster."

"I'm working on something right now." He never bothered to look up from his phone.

"When you're done then?" She raised her head a little, waiting for his response.

"It's going to be a while, go to sleep. I'll do that tomorrow night."

"But you said that last night, and the night before." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, well, I didn't know I'd be this busy."

She scrunched her face up as she rolled over away from him.

Jackass.

The more she thought about it, the angrier she became. She didn't do anything to deserve being ignored or neglected and she wasn't going to let it go this time. She popped up and turned towards him, her anger boiling over.

The force of the bed shaking caused him to drop his phone and instantly irritated him. He glared at her.

"What the-" He started to say but his words failed him when he saw the insane anger in her eyes.

"You are ignoring me on purpose! I know you are going through shit right now," she huffed and pounded her fists on the bed, "But we are supposed to be together in this! I have tried all I know, what's going on with you?"

He laid his head against his pillow and turned his attention back to his phone, "I don't know. I just need space right now."

He watched out the corner of his eye, making sure she was going to drop it and lay back down. Once she turned away from him and her head hit the pillow, hot tears rolled down his cheeks. He knew he was hurting her, but he didn't think he deserved to have her, or to be married. All he knew was Taehyung would no longer get the chance for any of this, and it was killing him to try and pretend he could go on with his life; his family. It felt so wrong to act normal anymore or to enjoy anything.

Y/N woke up one morning to some rock music being played from his studio.

Shit, that sounds good.

She opened his door and nearly fell in the floor. There was Jungkook, busting out the rock ballad that woke her up as he strummed on his electric guitar that she hadn't even known that he owned. She stood their in awe as she noticed the total change in him.

He had on a tight t-shirt and jeans, and a chain hanging from his neck. His hair was jet black and A new piece of jewelry stuck out of his eyebrow.

She stood there stunned until he realized she was in the room. He stopped singing and put his guitar on its stand, "What's up, babe?" He asked nonchalantly.
"Uh, I , uh, you, look different, you sound different. I didn't know you could do that."
He gave her a half smile. "I'm really not into KPOP anymore, too lovey dovey."

Her jaw dropped again, "But, you've always loved it," she stated.

"Yeah, well shit changes." He walked off leaving her in the room by herself.

What the hell just happened?

She ran after him. "Jungkook, are you okay?" She asked him, still confused.

"I'm fine, what's wrong with you? I'm just going in a different direction now. What? You only like me when I dress like a little prissy boy and sing like a pussy?" He yelled, the baby suddenly crying from her crib.

"Jungkook, you're scaring me!" She yelled at him, tears filling her eyes.

He walked off to pick up the baby. "Daddy's sorry, sweet little girl," he said in his cute voice as he kissed her on her nose. He carried her to Y/N. "I have to go, I'm working on a new album, I'll be back late, as usual."

He handed the baby to her and walked out the door without so much as a good bye. Y/N didn't know what to think. She thought the new look and sound was great but didn't know where his attitude came from. She knew he had been in mourning since Taehyung's death but he refused to talk about it and she didn't know how to help him.

~ ~

Jungkook recorded his new song beautifully and his manager came in to speak with him. "Rock fits your voice perfectly, but I'm afraid BTS will lose fans if you aren't putting out any KPOP songs, why don't we record just one every now and then until the group gets back together?"
Jungkook clenched his fists, "The group is no more, we can't get back together! Have you forgotten so easily? Taehyung's dead!" He screamed at him and walked out of the room into the hallway, leaning up against the wall and running his fingers through his hair.

A group of girls that just debuted came prancing down the hallway, their inability to whisper properly irritating him.

One stopped as she got close to him. "Jungkook, it's nice to meet you, I'm Min," she bowed. He growled, "That's nice," And walked off,  leaving her embarrassed in front of the rest of her members.

~ ~

Jungkook grew his hair out and if it was possible to get anymore gothic/emo, he sure as hell did. His manager no longer worried as Jungkook was still selling out concerts, in fact, he actually thought he had more of a fan base than BTS.

As he took to the stage in Japan, fans noticed he had added a lip and eyebrow piercing. The entire world was talking about how he was able to bounce back from everything that had happened and fans supported him even more, even the ones that didn't particularly like rock music. He always had an unamused look on his face and fans couldn't stop going wild over it, even more so than his bunny face, which was long gone; he was sure.

They were all wrong though. He hadn't bounced back from anything; in fact, he was drowning in his sorrow and didn't even want to be saved. BTS, KPOP, and even Army didn't exist anymore in this new life.

Since we're on the topic, what are some piercings or tattoos my lovely Army Wives have? I used to have an eyebrow piercing, belly button piercing (now I just have those beautiful scars ) and I still have 7 piercings in my ears....only one tattoo!