Bad Idea

Jungkook went through a drive-thru to get breakfast and then sat in his car to eat, facing the street just in case Y/N drove by. He popped the last bite into his mouth as his phone rang.

"I'm sorry baby, I-"
"JUNGKOOK! Why are you so stubborn? How could you do this? Your manager said that he never talked to you and he thinks it's a BAD IDEA for you to go too! Please listen to me!" He stared silently out the window as he contemplated his reply.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" She asked.

He punched his dashboard, angry at the person  who was threatening to ruin his life and expose his wife, but mostly, he was mad at himself.

"What do you want me to say? That I'm an idiot? Okay, I'm an idiot! But my wife's body, my body, and even my daughter could be exposed by this asshole, and everyone expects me to just chill?" He gripped the steering wheel and took a deep breath, "Look, I always have to sit back and let everyone else take care of my business because I am powerless to do anything. I can't even defend myself or set anyone straight on social media, but this time, I can actually do something about it...."

Y/N sniffled, "I get it, but I just have a really bad feeling about this, please don't go."

"I'm sorry, I love you. I'll see you soon." He didn't wait for her to reply before he hung up, he knew that if he heard her cry anymore he would turn right back around and go home, but he couldn't do that.

He drove all over the city and looked at his dashboard clock and it was only 2:29 pm. His manager had been calling him all morning but he had refused to answer because no one was going to talk him out of this, but this time he finally answered the phone.

"I don't care, I'm still going." He answered, not allowing his manager to speak.

"Jungkook, I just wanted to tell you, I agree with you! It really is the only way, but I'm having undercover police there, just in case. There are a few there already, more will arrive right before you get there. But look, I have something for you before you go there, please meet me at my home."

He apprehensively went to his manager's home and was quite surprised when he found him holding out a hand gun for him. "B-but I can't use this... I can't hurt anyone." He handed the gun back to him." He stepped closer to him, taking the gun and putting it in his hand, "Jungkook, it's dangerous, I just want you to be prepared. I am hoping this will just be some stalker girl, maybe there won't be any conflict at all."

Jungkook nodded his head in agreement and sighed, "Yeah, I hope so. Okay, I will take it, but I don't plan on using it."

On the road again, he glanced at the gun laying on the passenger's seat every now and then, his stomach churning each time. He didn't want to carry it, not because it was illegal, but because he was afraid of it's potential, his potential. He didn't think the person doing all of this could be that dangerous either, after all, it seemed like someone he knew, maybe from before. If it was one of his 

~ ~

"I told him there's cops involved, he completely fell for it, oh, and I gave him a gun, but don't worry, it's not loaded." The manager laughed as he spoke on the phone.

"Thanks for getting those videos and pictures, maybe now I can take what is mine, finally."

"Yeah, just don't get caught, and if you do, I had nothing to do with this, you got it?" The manager hissed into the phone.

"Yeah, I got it, you just better make sure that Jae girl isn't a total fuck up, when the hell is she supposed to be here?"

"Anytime, she's been instructed on what to do, she'll set everything up while you get him. But listen-you better not fuck this up. He has to believe it."

~ ~

"No, Y/N! You can't go, it's too dangerous! What if something happens to both of you? I know you don't want anything to happen to him, but you have to think about your daughter!"

Her mother followed her down the hallway, carrying the baby in her arms as Y/N stopped and fell to her knees. "Mom," She started to cry, "I just know something bad is gonna happen to him. How can I just let it happen? He's my life." She looked up to her mother for an answer.

"I know it's hard, honey. But you need to trust in him."

Y/N shook her head and wiped her tears on her sleeve as she stood up, "I do, but he's too innocent and trusting..... and headstrong. In any other situation I know he could take care of himself but he thinks it could just be a fan! A small, harmless girl from the crowd, an Army..... He doesn't realize-"

"Y/N Jeon!" Her mother said firmly, "He is your husband, he is not a child, he is not innocent... He's a grown man, you need to respect him."

Y/N's eyes widened, "But mom, he loves ARMY, he'd be too trusting and wouldn't dream of hurting one, but I know how fans can be, I was-I am one! I know what they say and what they think, and I know some have problems they can't control! They could really hurt him!" She frantically pulled out her phone and showed her a screenshot of a comment, "See? This one claims she's in a relationship with him! That he talks to her through his posts! Mom, this person has a disorder, I looked it up, and sometimes they.... they can kill the person they are obsessed with."

"Baby, that doesn't mean this is the situation, and even so, he's your husband... have faith in him."

"Yeah, for how long? At some point he has to say no, he has to leave. And they won't let him, and he will feel too sorry for them to defend himself. I have to go, even if I stay hidden, I can't just sit here."

She left as her mother stood with the baby, her eyes filled with tears. Her mother was ecstatic when Y/N and him got married, but she never knew just how dangerous it would be for the both of them until now. She could only hope Y/N wasn't right, but she wasn't accustomed to this kind of thing and had no idea how this could all play out.  All she did know was that her daughter is very smart, married an equally intelligent man, and they could make it through this if they kept faith in each other. 

This is real, and it's a problem, but it's not the person's fault. If you or someone you know needs help or just needs to talk with someone, I'm always here to listen and I don't judge 🥰