Black Mail and Sluts

Jungkook finally got up the nerve to dial his manager and let him know what had happened, but he was met with indifference. "It's no big deal, don't worry, if they were going to do something with it, they would have by now."

Y/N tapped him, "Jungkook, I think he'll want to know about this." She held her phone up for him to read the text message with a worried look on her face.

Unknown: I've got more where that came from. Shamefully more! Are you filing for a divorce yet?

"I swear there is no more! I promise!" Jungkook panicked as he grabbed Y/N by the shoulder. He held the phone up to his ear once more, "Someone is messing with me, I don't know what's going on.... and they know that Y/N is my wife! What the hell do we do?"

"Just calm down and I'll be over in a few." The manager reluctantly huffed. 

"Who is doing this, Jungkook?" Y/N asked with tears in her eyes, fearing that the next message she sees might be far worse than the first. She wasn't sure she could take anymore.

"I don't know, but I swear nothing happened and I will prove this to you, okay?"

Y/N sighed as he took the baby and snuggled his nose into her neck, walking her into the kitchen to be with her grandmother. "I'm sorry for all the drama, it won't happen again. Thank you again for helping us."

"It's no problem, Jungkook. I may have never married or even dated an important man like you, but I know struggles happen in all marriages. Both of you are special and both of you are strong, you can overcome this."

Jungkook smiled shyly at Y/N's mother, "I believe so too, thank you."

A little while later, they gathered in the living room with his manager and some staff members to have some drinks while they discussed the messages.

Y/N felt sorry for Jungkook even more, now that his manager was able to show her the full unedited video and proved he was innocent, just as he had claimed. She walked up behind him and squeezed him in a hug as he was conversing with the group, realizing he has never lied to her, and never would.

She couldn't believe some girl, no, some good for nothing slut actually thought she was good enough for THE Jungkook, HER Jungkook.

He suddenly started wheezing, "Uh, honey, I can't breathe, baby." The sound he made snapped her out of her thoughts and she quickly realized she was squeezing the life out of him out of anger for the slut.

"Oh, I'm sorry," She bit her lip in embarrassment as all eyes were on her and turned to take a huge gulp of her wine. Jungkook put his arm around her and continued talking. "I'm just saying, those girls were involved."

She felt a vibration coming from her pocket and quickly sat her glass down on the coffee table to pull her phone out of her pocket. "Oh, it's another message!" She called to them. Jungkook peeked his head over to read the message and his manager stood up to have a look.

Unknown: I'm glad you are all together. Now that I have your attention, I want Jungkook to meet me. I will tell you where in a little while. But if he doesn't, I will release the following video for the whole world to see.

A few moments later a video was sent showing Y/N and Jungkook in various places together, one being the hospital maternity ward.

Unknown: If that's not bad enough, I also have their "relations" on video and will send this to the whole world as well. I bet Army would love to get a hold of that.

"OH MY GOD! Who is this? How did they get that shit!" Y/N buried her face into Jungkook's chest as he patted stared at the screen, fear gripping him as well. Suddenly the gravity of the situation, of their being together, hit her: Privacy was just an illusion, Being safe a delusion.

She held onto him as panic took over. She suddenly couldn't get enough air and pushed away from him, gasping and stumbling. He grabbed her just in time, "Y/N, baby just take slow breath's, okay?" He scooped her up and quickly laid her on the couch, the few staff and the manager all gathered with concern.

He placed his hand on her chest, "Okay, feel my hand? Just let it rise and lower okay? Just focus on my hand and close your eyes."

She closed her eyes for only a moment and it wasn't working, she needed to focus her eyes on something, on him. "L-look..." She didn't have the lung capacity to finish her sentence but he understood. "Okay, I won't take my eyes off of you, just try to breathe." Her breathing calmed slightly as he grasped her other hand, "It's okay baby, it won't be much longer....just keep focusing."

She was able to calm herself enough to talk again, "God, I'm so embarrassed, I'm sorry."

Jungkook shook his head, "Don't be sorry."
The manager waved his hand at her, "Nothing to be embarrassed about."

"I just....I think I just realized after all this time how scary it is to be us. I guess I've been blocking it from my mind all this time....it just came at me all at once."

"Don't worry, Y/N. I'll fix this." He promised, his tone serious.

"I don't want you going anywhere. You can't meet them, you just can't." She told him as she grabbed onto his arm.