House Party-Guzzle It Down

Hey peeps! Thank you for coming back! Please comment and vote if you like it!

Namjoon walked back to the car and Jimin opened the trunk for him, "That was surprisingly fast, I thought I would be sitting out here all day."

Namjoon didn't reply and quickly put the bags in the trunk, a wide smile on his face as he bounced happily to the passengers side humming a tune. Jimin got in the drivers side and stopped to looked at him, "It's a girl isn't it?"

Namjoon smirked as he put his sunglasses on and looked at Jimin, "Not simply a girl, the most beautiful girl in the world and I invited her to the party tonight......and she said yes!"

~ ~

When Namjoon and Jimin got back, the nurse Jungkook had invited had just arrived and Jin was freaking out. He had locked himself in the bathroom, claiming that he had an odor about him and needed to take another shower, despite Y/N assuring him that he smelled great from the first two showers.

"Jae, this is my wife, Y/N." Jungkook wrapped his arm around Y/N as he introduced the two. Jae bowed to Y/N, "It's very nice to meet you, Y/N. You are a very lucky woman to be married to Jungkook, he is very sweet."

Y/N smiled, "Thank you. Come with me, there are food and drinks in the dining room."

Jae followed her to the dining room, "Oh my, you went all out, are you expecting a lot of company?"

Y/N waved her hand as she giggled, "Oh no, not a lot, but you wouldn't believe how much these men eat! I'm constantly getting our groceries delivered, sometimes twice in a day."

Jae nodded, "They do eat quite a lot," She giggled, "If I did that I would bloat up so bad I wouldn't fit through the doorway!"

"You and me both!" Y/N agreed.

Suddenly, a strong cologne smell hit her and she wrinkled her nose, turning her head towards the scent. Jin froze when he saw Jae and spun on his heels, but not before Y/N caught him by the shirt and scolded him silently as Jae hovered over the snacks on the table trying to make a decision, unaware of the situation taking place behind her.

Y/N glared at Jin and grabbed him, spinning him around, "So, Jae!" She called out smiling as if nothing happened, "Jin just joined us! I would like you to meet him."

She pushed Jin over towards Jae and he shook her hand, "Hi, I'm Worldwide Handsome."

Jae giggled like a school girl, "You sure are."
Jin's eyes widened and he looked towards Y/N for direction.

"Okay, have fun, I've got to go get this drink to Jungkook!" She waved at Jae and pointed her finger at Jin, mouthing the words "Be cool".

Y/N walked into the living room just as Namjoon was attempting to pull off the bottle cap challenge. She never even had a chance to react as he kicked his leg up and just as her brain registered the impending doom, water sprayed all over her and the bottle went sailing past her head.

She gasped as the cold water hit her and Namjoon and Jungkook both froze, wide-eyed.

"I-uh." Namjoon choked as he fought to find his words.

"Oh baby! I'm so sorry!" Jungkook apologized, using his sleeve to wipe the water from her eyes.

"It's okay, here's your drink." She said handing the red cup to him and pointing down, "Clean your mess up."

Namjoon still stood in shock, completely guilt ridden and mortified. "Don't worry, Namjoon! I won't melt, it's cool." She called to him as she walked towards the hallway.

Jungkook handed him some paper towels and knelt down to wipe up the water, "Dude, it's okay, really."

"I thought she was gonna be pissed, don't women get pissed when you fuck up their hair and clothes?" He asked, squatting down to help.

"Rapmon, don't you know her yet? She knows we are a bunch of goofballs, especially me. The only thing she really gets mad about is when I do something dangerous." He stood up and folded his arms, still holding the wet paper towels, "I pick my battles with that, but after going and getting myself kidnapped, I'll be lucky if she ever lets me even eat a potato chip off the floor."

Namjoon screwed his face up, "Ewe, why would you want to do that?"

Jungkook put his hands out as if he were presenting the floor, "It's clean, plus there's the three second rule."

Namjoon shook his head, "First of all, don't beat yourself up about getting kidnapped, it was a mistake and we all make them....but this eating off the floor thing, that's a choice! I thought you would have grown out of that by now?"

"I'm not saying I eat off the floor, but if a chip falls on it, I'm gonna eat it."

"But....Ah geez, never mind, I have to pick my battles too...I'd better get another drink before they get too far ahead of me."

"I'll get it, I have to make another drink anyways," He held his cup up, "I think she left out the alcohol in this one."

Jungkook walked into the dining room, pretending to ignore Jin filling in Jae about his massive Mario collection when her eyes suddenly lit up, "Hey, Jungkook! Could you make me a drink too?" She asked, pouting.

He looked at Jin who was obviously annoyed, "Uh, yeah sure."

Jae walked over to him and leaned on the table, "I bet you're the best at mixing drinks too." She let a small giggle escape and patted him on the arm. "Oh! By the way, how are your stitches? Would you like me to take a look?"

"Um, they're healing nicely, I-" Before he could finish she flipped up his shirt to have a look and ran her fingers along the sides as he held up his arm, awkwardly looking away. "Oh, it is healing just fine! That's great!" She lowered his shirt and sighed, "I'm sorry your doctor hasn't gotten back to me about that medicine so far, but I'll let you know as soon as he does."

Jin folded his arms, taking a sip of his drink and rolling his eyes.

"Crap. That's what I forgot! Is it okay to skip a dose?"

She stared up into his dark brown eyes for a moment, contemplating. Was it okay for him not to take one dose? Was it really that important? Her boss would be furious if she didn't follow orders exactly, but she had become fond of Jungkook, more than fond actually, maybe a little in love with him.

"Jungkook.....maybe not taking it at all would be best....it is an experimental drug." Jae quietly recommended.

"I know but, if the doctor prescribed it, he has a reason, right? Did he say something to you?" Jungkook asked as he turned his attention to her.

"No, I just....sometimes he comes back and tells me to have the patient discontinue the medication, I guess I'm just getting a head of myself."

Jungkook nodded, "Okay, well here's your drink, I've got to get this to Namjoon. Please get to know Jin well."

~ ~

After Jae rudely interrupted their conversation to flirt with Jungkook, Jin wasn't too excited about getting to know her but he endured a lengthy conversation about her horrible boss until Yoongi came to get a drink and he jetted to the living room.

"She is obviously into you, Jungkook. I don't stand a chance!" Jin whined.

"She's just more comfortable with me, she knows me a little more, give her another chance." Jungkook said, patting Jin on the back, "Come on, drink up! Last one to get drunk has to clean up tomorrow!"

"Ugh, it's not gonna be me!" Jin promised as he tilted his head back and finished the rest of his drink.

JK getting drunk again! I wonder where this is going! 👀 👀