Baby Bunny Status

Hey again! Hope you like this one! Please let me know if you liked it, I love comments! I'm so lonely 😭 😂💜💜💜💜💜

"Okay baby, you get them together, but you promise you have no feelings for Yoongi? Or anyone else? He could never take you away from me?"

"Jeon Jungkook! How could you think in anyway that's possible? I fell in love with you the day I first saw you, the very first music video....the way your voice sounded just sent me....and nothing but you have occupied my thoughts since then," She wrapped her arms around him, "There is literally no other man in this world for me."

"I feel that way about you too, I've just been a little more insecure recently....I'm sorry."

"What? You fell in love with me the first time you saw my music video?" She widened her eyes at him with a smile on her face and he scoffed, "Well, duh....you don't remember that lovely tune you sang? Ohhhh, that's right, it was your nose that was singing!" She scowled at him.

"Snoring, that's what it was, yeah," He giggled. "I believe that's when I knew I was in love with you." She raised one eyebrow and went after his nipples. "Wait! I'm serious though!" He laughed, grabbing her hands, "I really did realize I was in love that night....I could have driven you around snoring all night, it was so calming, to be honest. I didn't fall in love with you because of your snoring, it made me realize it, you know? I know that's not how love stories normally go...but it's the truth."

She stared at him for a moment, "So if I hadn't snored that night we wouldn't be together right now? All of this, the baby?! Oh my god, we would never have-" She put her hand over her mouth, fear in her eyes.

He grabbed her by the shoulders, "It doesn't matter because we do have her, and we have each other too....trust me, no matter what we do, our destiny is still our destiny, okay? Actually, I've driven myself crazy almost all this time over hurting your beautiful cheek, but if that hadn't happened, we would have gone on with the concert, no issues, and I would've never met you." He pulled her closer, "But don't worry about that, all we need to worry about is now."

She sighed, "Yeah, I guess you're right, it's just so freaky! And I'm a little drunk."

"Yeah, I knew that." He laughed, "Now get out there and work your magic!" He followed her to the door, "Just don't forget to meet me in the bedroom when you're done." He playfully smacked her on the ass as she walked out the door and she jumped a little, giggling like a school girl, "Oh! Behave Mr. Jeon!"

"Why should he behave? He's Jeon Jungkook! I've always seen him as more of a bad boy anyways." Jae commented as she came to a stop in front of them.

"Uh, I'm not really much of a bad boy," Jungkook said, rubbing the back of his neck and looking down.

"It's true," Y/N lightly pinched one of his cheeks, "He's my baby bunny."

He immediately blushed but didn't protest, just yet.

"I was just looking for you, I got a call from your doctor and he said you can stop taking the medication, but if you have any problems at all, you should let me know."

"Okay, that's great, thank you."

He waited until they were out of earshot of everyone else. "Um, am I really just you're baby bunny?"

"Of course not! You're the world's baby bunny!" She winked at him, "It's a good thing, Jungkook!" She went into the dining room for another drink and he followed her, thinking hard about his baby bunny status.

He thought of all the pictures she had of him. Most of them were cute, but some of them were him being seductive.

Damn! My wife thinks I'm a freaking baby bunny!