Army Are The Best Detectives

** *Trigger Warning!!!*** Please don't read any further if you have any issues with torture, rape, etc. For all of you that do read further, please comment on whether or not you liked it! I honestly didn't know this story was gonna take a turn like this 👀 but here we are! Enjoy!

                               "Okay, we know it's Taehyung now, where could he have taken him though?" Namjoon asked as he jumped out of his chair.

"Namjoon? Can I talk to you for a moment?" Y/N stood in the doorway, holding onto her arms. "Of course," He looked back at the guys, "I'll be right back."

She took him to the deck and looked around to make sure no one could hear them, "Remember I said I could hear and feel him? I know it sounds crazy, but it feels real, more real than anything I've ever known... I heard him again while I was sleeping this morning...he said something about the dorm, could he be there?"

He shook his head, "I'm sorry, Y/N. I don't think so, there are groundskeepers and staff that constantly maintain it, someone would have noticed if he had been taken there for sure."

She turned her head to the side, "I guess you're right, it just really feels like he's talking to me, maybe I need to see a doctor."

"You two definitely share a connection, but I'm not sure how that works, if you want I'll check into the dorm situation.... but I will absolutely go with you to a doctor to support you if you feel that's best, I know this is hard."

She nodded and thanked him and the two returned to the kitchen, just as she received a message on her phone. "Here, you look at it." Y/N handed Namjoon the phone as she slumped into a chair, preparing herself for the worst.

Everyone gathered around as pictures of the girl and Jungkook kept popping up, each one more and more graphic until most of them turned away out of embarrassment. "What the hell is this shit?" Asked Jimin as he banged his fist on the table, startling Y/N. "Sorry." He said quietly.

"What is it? Is it that bad?" She asked.

"You shouldn't worry yourself with this right now, let me help you to your room, after a quick nap we can talk about this." Namjoon tried his best to sound convincing but it was no use. Y/N stood up and took the phone from him, gasping.

She shook her head, "No....NO! He wouldn't do this! This has to be fake!" Another message popped up with a video attached and she took a deep breath as she watched her husband and another woman together.

"So, he wasn't kidnapped? He just ran off with someone else?" Jin asked, nothing making sense to him.

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders as everyone remained quiet, trying to wrap their heads around what they had witnessed.

"No.... he would not do that, I swear. You all know him better than this!" Y/N cried.

The manager spoke up, his head hanging, "The evidence speaks for itself, Y/N."

She looked around at each of them, no one wanting to make direct eye contact with her. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at each one of them, "So that's it? You're all turning your backs on him so easily?" She scolded them. "Y/N, we aren't turning our backs on him, we're just shocked is all, those videos... they were pretty damning." Jin said softly. She gasped and stormed out of the room as the guys all stood in silence, feeling worse by the minute.

"What do you think, guys?" Namjoon shrugged and leaned up against the counter, "I'm with Y/N, this is completely unlike Jungkook, I don't know what the hell to think." 

"This happens though, doesn't it? Where you find that you really don't know someone as well as you thought you did?" Jimin sighed. 

"It does happen, but I can't believe that about Jungkook, no way." Jin defended him, "He would never do that."

"But think about it," Jimin said, "He's been under a lot of pressure, we all have, but he had to change the most. Isn't it possible that he's only been doing what everyone has told him to do, or what he thought he should, and this was his only way out?" 

Jhope shook his head, "You're right about him doing what he thought was right all the time, but he didn't get married because he thought it was the right thing to do, don't you remember how long it took him to create the perfect ring for her? He drove us crazy with all the drawings and constantly asked us to compare them! Something's not right here."

Y/N kept staring at the pictures and replaying the video as she sat on her bed, confirming more and more each time that this simply was not right. It seemed as if he didn't even have control over his own body as his arms stayed by his side and his eyes barely opened at all. He looked drunk, but worse.

She bit her lip as she called one of the cleaning ladies she had made friends with at the previous dorm when she first arrived in Korea. The lady answered quickly and Y/N asked her about any activity she might have noticed recently. "Oh, we were all let go a couple weeks ago, one of the managers came and let us know that it was being sold." Y/N's heart nearly stopped. "Which manager?" Asked Y/N, afraid of the answer.

The tiniest hint of doubt was still in her mind, maybe Jungkook was using his manager to get away. Maybe he thought the man could take his place but, if he really did do this, there was no way he was okay mentally.

She sneaked into her mother's room and grabbed her steel bat she always kept near her due to trauma from her previous marriages, something that Y/N was for the most part kept unaware.

She got out the back door without anyone knowing and slowly crept out of the drive way in Jungkook's car, looking back several times to make sure she was unseen.

Meanwhile, Namjoon and the other members were having a hard time with the manager, "We aren't letting Jungkook go, we know something's up and we're going to find him." He said as he gave the manager a disgusted look.

"You all will leave him alone! If you want to continue to be BTS, drop it!"

"BTS isn't BTS without him!" Suga yelled, his stance rigid and his fists were clenched. All of the members stood around the manager now, with menacing looks on their face. They knew he had something to do with it, and they were going to beat it out of him if he forced them.

So, what you think? Something tells me that manager is getting his butt whooped though, lol!