Escaping

** *Trigger  Warning!!!*** Please don't read any further if you have any issues with  torture, rape, etc. For all of you that do read further, please comment on whether or not you liked it! I honestly didn't know this story was gonna take a turn like this, but here we are! Enjoy!

Also, be prepared for something horrible to happen to our sweet Jungkook in this chapter....I cried writing it!

The concoction he was given was now starting to kick in as he sat on the bed with a goofy grin on his face. "That's what I was waiting for!" Taehyung exclaimed as he pushed the button on his camera, "Alright, it's showtime." He motioned to the girl to start. 

She ran her fingers through his hair and started kissing his neck.

"Alright, Alright, now unzip his pants." He sprung from his boxers and Taehyung laughed. "Okay, grab his dick, honey."

The girl did as she was told and Jungkook was too out of it to try and push her away. "No.....stop." He giggled and then moaned as he leaned back on the bed, the room a spinning blur as he blinked, trying to focus. 

Why the hell am I laughing?

She ran her fingers up and down, stopping for a moment to pose with her mouth hovering over him as Taehyung snapped pictures, the last pose making his nostrils flare, "Okay, I got what I need, get away from him," Taehyung ordered her, but she didn't immediately listen.

She put her hands under his shirt, feeling his abs until Taehyung grabbed her by the hair and pointed the gun at her. "I said, get away from him, bitch."

She lifted her hands, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry... I won't do it anymore.... no!" Taehyung tightened his grip on her hair, making her fall back against him, "I know you won't, because if you do, I'll blow both of your fucking hands off." He pushed her onto the floor and he turned to Jungkook as she scurried off.  "Okay, get your ass up before you piss yourself." He took his time unlocking the hand cuffs on his ankles, making sure to get a good long look as he had never seen him rock hard and swollen like this.

Jungkook's arms flopped by his sides as he stared at his zipper, "How.... do I.... work this thing?" He grinned at Taehyung as he pointed downward, laughing. Taehyung eyes lit up at what he perceived to be an invitation and he grabbed onto him, pointing him towards the bucket.

After what seemed like forever, Jungkook was finally done and he helped him back in the bed, passing out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Taehyung hovered over his lips, his breath shaky.

It's okay baby, I won't let anyone come between us again. Not even you.

The next morning, Taehyung awoke to a text message and suddenly sat up in bed.

Namjoon is back? But how?

His lips curved into a smile, "They think they're sneaky, huh?"

Unknown: Namjoon is in the military. The whole world knows that. Nice try though.

Y/N: We were released early. They made the decision just yesterday morning. You can verify this on the news.

He thought for a moment and did a web search for BTS. Sure enough, there were several articles about them coming home.

Unknown: Namjoon? Is it really you?

Y/N: Yes, do I know you?

Y/N: Can I speak to Jungkook? Just for a moment?

He sent the pictures and videos that he had edited to look as if Jungkook was not only consenting to the actions but receiving immense pleasure from them as well and sarcastically bid farewell to Y/N as if it was Jungkook talking to them.