I Am Confusion

Just in case you don't have enough nightmares....there's a tree known as the "Dynamite Tree" that has exploding fruit and seeds burst out at 150 mph up to 100 feet 😳 I would cry 😭 For real, look it up 😉

Jungkook was lying in bed enjoying a glass of wine, admiring his new hand tattoo while simultaneously trying not to feel bad for getting it. A part of him didn't care, just like she had told him, he did what he wanted, and he felt incredibly empowered now, but another part of him was still clinging to the idea that it was a complete mistake to be himself. Still, he couldn't help but to be excited to see her again tomorrow. She was like the dawn after a horrific night's storm, shedding some light on who he really is, and he liked what little he knew of himself so far.

He picked up his phone and realized he didn't have any pictures of her, how could he not have taken a picture of at least the two of them together at the park? He grinned as he shook his head, realizing that it's impossible to take a picture of someone when you simply can't take your eyes off of them to remember you even have a phone.

JK: I forgot what you look like
Y/N: You did?
JK: No 😊 how could I?
Y/N: Then why'd you say that 🤣
JK: I want a picture 🥹
Y/N: Would a before picture work?
JK: But you look so cute with the patch on your face ☺️
Y/N: 😘 how are you this sweet?
JK: I ate too much candy 😉

He finally got her to take a selfie and he saved it to his phone, after editing some cute animated bunny ears on her and some floating hearts all around her. He smiled to himself, excited that he would once again have the pleasure of her company tomorrow as she had agreed to let him take her to her appointment to have her stitches removed.

But no sooner than his heart flew away in the clouds alongside his mind, a wave of anxiety washed over him, was he being delusional? Could he really have a relationship when his life wasn't his own? The schedules, the lack of sleep, constantly being on the go, how was he going to make this work when he couldn't even find the time to put away his damn laundry? His head hit the pillow as he groaned, oh how he wanted to be in her life! She was good for him, he knew that at least... and he wanted to be even better for her.

That was it, nope. He wasn't about to walk away from her due to some stupid obstacles... even if he wasn't quite sure how he would jump over them, it was fate, obviously. They were meant to meet, even if it was the absolute worst way to meet someone, it was predetermined, and so was everything else that would soon happen. Now, he would just sit back and let fate handle the rest.

~ ~

    Jungkook was already sitting outside Y/N's apartment and appeared to be doing something on his phone as she walked up to the passengers side. She felt awkward just straight up opening the door but the closer she got she realized he was completely focused on whatever he was doing. She hesitantly tapped on the window, and winced as she watched his phone jump from his hands and he fumbled to catch it, feeling even worse when he looked up at her with his wide open, innocent eyes, his lips parted slightly.

"I didn't mean to scare you, I feel so bad." She said, as she took her seat and patted him on the arm. "Oh nah, that's my fault, I lose awareness of my surroundings sometimes, it's okay." He said, winking at her. She nodded and checked herself in the side mirror, "I'm a teensy bit nervous about getting the stitches taken out, I've had them before, but I was just a kid then so I can't remember what to expect."

"You? Nervous?" He grinned, "I didn't think you were afraid of anything." She turned her head to the side, "Me? Pfft..What makes you say that?"

"Well, for one, don't you live by yourself? I've never done that.... And didn't you go to a concert alone? Didn't you get knocked out at said concert and end up with stitches and a boyfriend? I'd say that's pretty fearless." Her eyebrows raised as her mouth curved into a smile, "Well, when you put it that way, I guess I am pretty bad ass." She joked.