Headaches Worsening

Y/N stood at the end of the deck, her arms wrapped around herself tightly, shivering suddenly when a small current of cool air mixed in with the lukewarm breeze, signaling the season's change. She pretended to stare at the clouds as everyone talked amongst themselves, but the only thing on her mind was her husband.

She glanced behind her, rolling her eyes as Jimin frolicked around smacking at everyone with his glow-in-the-dark rubbers that he bought them as a gag gift.

Regardless of the enormous amount of fun Jimin was having and her urge to join in, she couldn't keep her mind off Jungkook. He was more than ready to be intimate again, but she wasn't sure if she was entirely prepared. The desire and urge was definitely there, in fact, if Jhope hadn't caused a distraction for them she would've melted like butter in his hands. She knew he was just too hot to handle when she married him, but she thought once she was used to it, she wouldn't get nervous anymore. Here she was, proving that to be a lie! All they did was abstain for about a month and she lost every last bit of her nerve again and she was absolutely mortified. How on earth do you tell your husband that he turns you on too much?

She smirked and a giggle escaped her lips as she remembered his "mishap" when they were only making out. To her surprise, Jungkook wrapped his arms around her, snuggling his face into her neck, "Whatcha thinking about over here all alone, baby?"

"Ah, I was just thinking....can I talk to you after the party?"

"Of course, we can do a lot of things after the party," He chuckled, "Unless you want to skip it altogether, I have a pretty good buzz already."

She turned around in his arms and put her head on his chest.

"Jungkook! We are so screwed!" Jimin yelled as he ran over to them waving his phone.

"Say what?" Jungkook looked at him like he had three heads.

"They found out who Y/N is!" He pointed to his phone and Jungkook grabbed his arm to steady the phone to read it.

He sighed and titled his head as he looked at
Y/N, "Suga's girlfriend? They think Y/N Jeon is Yoongi's girlfriend? But why?"

Y/N cupped her hands together, "I'm so sorry, Jungkook! We all went out to a restaurant while you were away and-"

"I fucked up." Yoongi's voice boomed behind them. He casually walked over to them, "I somehow took a pic of her and posted it at the same time....we deleted it but....they caught it before we did."

Jungkook felt his heart accelerate as he turned around to Yoongi, "You took a picture of her? And posted it for everyone to see?" His arms flexed involuntarily and he took a step towards him. He could feel the anger growing inside of him but he wanted to understand. He wanted to calm down. It wasn't on purpose, he knew this, but something wouldn't let him rationalize with himself.

"It was an accident. But I won't let anything happen to her, it's my fault and I will protect her and the baby no matter what."

"NO! That's my job!" Jungkook hissed at him as he stepped in front of Y/N. She put her hand on his shoulder, "Baby, calm down. He didn't do anything wrong, he's only trying to help."Jungkook looked down as he breathed through his nose to calm himself.

She's on his side, have they been fucking?

What? They wouldn't do that to me!

Jungkook suddenly squatted down and grabbed fistfuls of his hair, "I think I just need to lay down, my head hurts again."

What the hell is happening to me?

"I'll bet you aren't supposed to mix the medication with alcohol, let's get you to bed and get some food in you." Namjoon told him, motioning to the others.

Jimin immediately helped Namjoon guide Jungkook to the bedroom and Yoongi and Jin piled helpings of various foods onto a plate for him.

Jhope brought a cold soda to Y/N and gave her a hug, "Don't worry, all of this will be over soon enough."

She hugged him tight and took the drink from him, "Thank you, you are a great friend."

~ ~

"Do you feel better, baby?" Y/N asked, entering the dimly lit room and closing the door behind her.

Jungkook laid on the bed with his arm over his eyes and one foot sticking out of the blanket. "Yeah, my headache went away but, so did my buzz so, yeah."

"You don't need a buzz, how about we stay up and watch old cartoons until we drift off to sleep?"

He pulled the blanket back and scooted over, patting on the empty space beside him, "Sounds great, baby."

She laid down and snuggled into him as he turned the TV on and put a random cartoon on from their playlist.

"I missed you," He leaned in and kissed her on the side of her neck, causing her to break out in goosebumps.

"I'm sorry about earlier, and before that too....I think my medicine is making me more aggressive or something, I'll call my doctor tomorrow."

"Thank you, baby." She sweetly kissed him on the hand.

"I want to take you somewhere, like a honeymoon.....we never got to have one and I think we need time together, by ourselves."

"You do? Like, for real? When?" She asked him as her cheeks started to burn.

"As soon as possible. I was thinking maybe I could have some time with the baby tomorrow and we could leave tomorrow night, is that too soon?"

She giggled, "No, that's perfect! I think it really will help us to have time away, just the two of us, and I'm sure everyone in this house wouldn't mind being rid of us for a little while either."

"Yeah, the only thing is, what if someone sees us together now? They think you're with Yoongi."

"It's up to you, really. We can set them straight or let it be old news one day, I'm fine either way, but I can't tell you how wonderful I'd feel if the world knew that you're mine."

"Really? You wouldn't mind? What about death threats and-" She stuck her finger on his nose playfully, "I don't care, no matter what, I'm not scared anymore, life is too short. I want to scream it on a mountain! Jeon Jungkook is mine, ladies and gents! He's officially off the menu!"

He laughed shyly, "Okay, we'll do it then! As soon as we get time tomorrow, maybe we can both go live or something."

"Ugh, me on live with millions of people? But I look stupid on camera! Can't we just take a picture together?"

"You're beautiful no matter what, but we will work something out."