Don't Leave Me

I'm interrupting your reading temporarily to advise you that THERE. ARE. REAL. BLUE. BANANAS. THAT. TASTE. LIKE. ICE CREAM. Talk about some banana milk, let me have some of that! Anyone had the luxury of eating one?

                           Jungkook looked up at her, a pained expression on his face, "Baby, I promise....I'll prove it some how." He let his arm drop to his side, his body weak and becoming more exhausted as they argued.
Y/N glared at him and ran off, coming back moments later, shoving items into a diaper bag and her purse aggressively.

"Will you please listen to me? If you would just listen I can explain!" He said, reaching for her arm. "Don't touch me! We can't talk about this right now, I'll call you tomorrow."

"I took my medicine, I calmed down, I want to talk about it now! I can't let you leave over this, I swear I didn't do anything!"

She stopped and looked him in the eye, "As much as I want to kill you right now, I don't wish anything bad on you. My mom will fix supper and take care of you for the rest of the evening."

"No, I want you to take care of me, you're my wife and I want to explain! The second video is edited! It's not my hand, I swear I never touched her other than to push her off, you know how good edits can be!"

Y/N swung her head around at him, eyes like daggers. "I'm leaving and I will call you in the morning."

"WAIT!" He screamed, "You're just gonna leave me, like everyone else? And you're not even going to try to hear me out?" He stared at her with tears in his eyes, his body trembling.

"Jungkook, please. You're getting too upset."

She knew he was right, it was more than a little messed up that she was leaving him, after all she knew he was innocent, but the image  hurt so bad. It looked good. Her husband and that woman were such a perfect match it made her sick... and jealous. Jealously sick. 

"Jungkook, I'm really fucking mad right now! I want to believe you, I do believe you!" She raised her hand to her forehead, "I just....It's my own insecurities, okay? I know you're constantly watched and recorded, but seeing that.... It just looked so.... perfect."

His body straightened and he squinted, "Baby, what are you talking about?" 

"I mean, sometimes.... most of the time.... I don't think we fit well together. You look so....and I just look....." She threw her hands up and dropped them to her sides.

Jungkook scrunched his nose, "WHAT?"

He held his hand up, "You don't think we look good together?!? Tell me how we don't! " He pulled out his phone and showed her his photo gallery. "Do you see these? I love these pictures, when I look at them, I get angry that I can't share them with the world."

She looked at the tons of pictures he had of the two of them, tons more of them and their daughter, and some were selfies he had taken snuggled up to her while she slept. Half of them she hadn't even known he had taken. She smiled as her eyes moistened, scrolling pretty far back through his phone from before they met. The sunset. The sunrise. Beautiful storm clouds. Some sort of cool looking bug. These were things he loved, things he liked watching, and suddenly those pictures stopped and a new theme started. There she was, filling up all of the space since they met. 

"You took all of these?" She asked quietly.

"Of course, I constantly look at these, even when I'm right here with you." He leaned towards her and looked her in the eyes. "Don't ever insult my wife like that again. She and my daughter are the most precious beings in the world to me."

She could see the sincerity in his eyes; he wasn't being sweet or complimenting her, he meant it.  She felt strange, no one had ever told her not to insult herself in such a way that she felt scolded.

She stared at him for a moment and then brushed his hair out of his eyes with her finger tips. "You're right. I'm sorry, I was brainwashed by Hollywood, I forget that shit like that doesn't apply to the real world. You don't have to match, to match."

He scoffed, "We do match! I couldn't imagine anyone else looking so good with me! Come on, you remember the one my dad sent me?" He went to his messages and lifted his phone for her to see, "He caught us both zoning out during their anniversary dinner, he thought it was so cute, I do too." He scrolled down to show her the message his dad had sent with it.

Son, if there was never such a thing as soulmates, I would still say you found yours.

He tilted his head and shrugged his shoulders, "You're my soulmate."

She stared at him for a moment before whining, "AWE, Jungkook! I feel like such an ass now!" She looked up at him like a child that had been caught stealing candy, "I'm sorry I overreacted, but I just can't get rid of these feelings sometimes."

He sighed and booped her on the nose, "I understand, they are your feelings and you have to trust them, but you need to trust me too. Maybe meet somewhere in the middle?"

"Where would that be?"

"Well, anytime you feel like that, let me know. I will do everything I can to reassure you." 

She tilted her head, "So, she just jumped you, huh?"

He scrunched his face up, "Ugh!" He winced, "Let me tell you, I don't know what she ate but gooooood god, I almost threw up right there! Then she called me Kookie, who gave her the right to call me the nickname only ARMY and BTS are allowed to call me?"

She watched him as he seemed relieved to finally talk about it.

"Then she told me she could tell everyone I attacked her, her friends recorded it, but I got the guards to take their phones, I don't know how on earth anyone was able to access the video."

"We'll call your manager, he'll take care of everything, don't worry about it right now."

"Y/N, I wasn't kidding when I said you're my bias, baby. I'm so lucky to have you. I don't want you to ever feel like I don't cherish everything about you, I swear I will never want anyone else, and I know I've been distant, I promise I won't be anymore."

She smiled through her newly formed tears, "I can't believe I have the most caring human in the world for a husband," she wiped her tears with her sleeve as she sniffled, "What did I do to deserve this?"

He grabbed her and pulled him on top of her as he laid back on the couch, "You gave him the most caring wife."