Chapter 26: Fight!!

C h a p t e r 2 6 : F I G H T !!

"We're being attacked! Everyone, suit up!"

Hange ordered everyone, her eyes wide in glee at the prospect of seeing Titans. She'd spotted a massive amount of Titans nearing the walls, led by none other than Bertolt, the Colossal Titan. Following him was Reiner, the Armored Titan, and the one non Titan of their group; Kaira Reiko. She was perched on Reiner's shoulder with her katanas in hand, a mock Scouts Regiment cloak on her. However, instead of its usual 'wings of freedom' black wings with red accents were present instead.

"We will fight! We will win!" Erwin shouted from the top of the wall, scrunching up his eyebrows in determination. "You used to know our enemies. Your fellow classmates, Bertolt and Reiner are our greatest threats. Are you ready to stand against them?"

Cora and Scarlet readied their weapons, the only remaining alive and uninjured ones of Levi's elite team. Cora swore revenge for Olympia, while Scarlet fueled her sadness and anger for Owen into fighting. She would do her best to win Kaira back to their side in order to rid herself of her guilt...

"I'm not going to die just because I used to know them," Eren said, determination clear in his voice. "They may have helped me out now and then, but anything they tried to do beforehand means nothing. They're trying to kill us. We can't forget that..."

"This is an extremely important battle. We either lose both of the walls here, or we defeat these two Titan shifters," Erwin declared. "Your life depends on this!"

Your life. Annie thought, and sneered slightly to herself. She'd never had a life. It had always been what her father wanted, what the Scout Regiment wanted.

But choosing the Scout Regiment had ultimately been her choice.

The thought of killing Reiner or Bertolt made Annie shudder. Which was why she was going to do her best to convince them. She already knew it wouldn't work. Annie had no allegiances, she didn't really care for the Titan's cause. She only wanted her father to be proud of her. It was also the reason she was able to be persuaded so easily, alongside a certain other blonde boy...

"Are you going to be okay?" Armin asked under his breath, glancing towards Annie. She took a deep breath, and nodded. Like usual, she didn't portray any emotion, even though her heart was beating sixty miles a minute.

Bertolt. Reiner. Kaira. Saiko.

It all ended today.

Would she end up winning on this path that she chose?

"LET US FIGHT!!"

<><><>

Everyone swooped down outside of Wall Rose, in the ruins of the cities. They had to stop the Colossal Titan and everyone else. Levi, Scarlet, Cora, and Mikasa all swung towards the Titan.

The others made way for the remaining Titans.

Recognizing a certain Titan, Annie changed her course so that she was facing it. The Titan had long blue hair, contrasting the others. No other feminine features were present and it was slightly bigger than Annie's own Titan form. It was coated in light blue skin, a black raindrop planted on the Titan's forehead. For this, it was affectionately called "the Rain Titan'.

Of course, Annie knew this Titan to be the sweet and innocent Saiko Paath. Saiko was a bright eyed gullible girl who had been forced into a life of hardship, and she didn't even know it. Saiko firmly believed that she was right, because that's all she'd ever known.

"Saiko," Annie started to say, but the Titan's icy blue eyes that mirrored Annie's narrowed. Annie was forced to dodge the attack, skillfully using her 3D maneuver gear to avoid the attack.

I'd bet that she's angry at me for hurting Kaira.

"You misunderstand, Saiko. Humans don't deserve death," Annie grit her teeth as she dodged once again. "The others are wrong."

"Don't lie! Annie knows just as well as Saiko does that they're evil. They've corrupted Annie," The Titan sneered, communicating telepathically. "Saiko will help her team!"

Annie grunted as she maneuvered over Saiko's arm, but the Titan whirled around and spammed its hand down onto the roof Annie was standing on. Falling to the ground hard, Annie shook her head. She knew what she had to do.

Grappling onto the Titan, Annie leaped into the action and bit her hand.

wow, is this a crystallized update??? wow.

thanks for reading!