Chapter 2: I've got you under my skin

I walk into to QUAKE after I get the SOS message from Piper, I see her stressing so I laugh a little bit and walk over to her.

"Big sister coming to the rescue, I'm here if you need me," I tell her and she smiles a quick smile and continues working as Phoebe walks over to us.

"I'm gonna kill him," Piper says as she continues to stress out, I take the things from her and I start helping her with the restaurant.

"Who?" Phoebe asks and I sigh.

"Chief Moore, he of the phony accents hired Piper then quits, opening his place? I should bloody turn him into a slimy eel for what he has done," I grumble and Phoebe holds in a laugh.

"Thank you very much!" Piper groans as she takes everything out of my hands and goes behind the bar so Phoebe and I sit at it so we can continue to talk to Piper.

"We don't see any customers complaining," Phoebe says and I nod.

"Hello, I am not a restauranteur, I am a chief, I have no idea what I am doing, are you wearing my dress?" Piper asks Phoebe as my old friend Brittany walks over to us.

"Hey Brittany, I love that tattoo," Phoebe says and Brittany holds up her hand to show us an angel.

"Thanks," she says.

"I thought it was illegal to get them on your hand because of the veins?" I ask and she nods.

"In the states, yeah, I got it done in Tahiti, Oh, keep the change Piper, I gotta jam," Brittany says as Piper walks back over to us.

"Okay, say hi to Max, Mel, I need your help," Piper begs and I nod.

"Okay," Brittany says as she leaves and I turn to Piper.

"Alright, go get ready to be a chief, I will take care of everything out here," I order and she nods then hands me everything and quickly rushes out to the kitchen as I get everything ready.

"Table nine, please? I'm taking over for Piper at the moment," I say to the waitress who nods and walks off.

"Damn, your good at this Mel," Phoebe says and I laugh.

"Well, I have to be in charge, I'm your big sister after all," I say, Phoebe goes to hit me but I dodge her hand.

"Okay, now back to my dress Piper says as she walks back out to where we are.

"Okay, you see that poster boy to your left? Just glance, don't be obvious," Phoebe says and I nod as I take a glance at the blondie man she pointed out.

"We approve, who is he?" Piper says and Phoebe smiles.

"His name is Alec, and he's about to come over and ask if he could buy me a Martini," Phoebe says and I shake my head with a smile on my face.

"How do you know?" Piper asks and I laugh as I lean against the bar.

"Let's just say I solved the age-old problem of who approaches whom first, I had a little Premonition," Phoebe says and Piper freaks out.

"What? Phoebe, you're not supposed to use your powers, we agreed," I hang my head and sigh, I then lift my head and push my hair behind my ear.

"No Piper, you and Prue agreed, we abstained, and besides, it's not like we can control them, Piper, they just happen," I say but Piper doesn't listen to me.

"That's the whole point. None of us can control our powers. that's what scares me, I could panic and freeze the entire restaurant," Piper says and I groan as I notice blondie walking over to us.