Chapter 21: Love hurts

Edited with the names switched to the correct one, hopefully, it sticks this time.

~~~~ THIRD POINT OF VIEW ~~~~

A woman with blonde curly hair is walking really fast to a car with a brown paper bag in her hand and keeps looking over her shoulder, suddenly a car horn beeps and she drops her groceries. She picks the things she has dropped but manages to cut herself in the process.

"Ow, damn it!" She exclaims as she holds onto her hand before standing up and looking at the cut.

"It's all right, Daisy," Leo suddenly appears behind her which causes her to jump in fear before turning to face him.

"Oh, Leo, thank God it's you. I have been so scared," she cries and he just looks at her grimly.

"Look, you just have to stay strong a little longer and then you'll be safe," He assures her but she just doesn't believe him.

"He's out there, Leo. He's going to find me. I've seen what he can do, his powers. How did you do that? Who are you people?" Daisy freaks out a bit after Leo heals her hand and he sighs.

"You just have to trust me, Daisy," he tells her but she just sighs.

"Why me, Leo? I still don't understand," Leo starts to look around a little bit just in case.

"You have a very special future ahead of you. That's why I wanted you to come to San Francisco. I have powerful friends who can help you," he reminds her and she just shakes her head in worry.

"What if Alec finds me first?" She suggests and Leo shakes his head.

"He won't be able to. I made you invisible to him," Leo reassures her before a dark haired dark lighter appears behind Leo which causes him to turn around.

"Hello, Leo. I've been looking all over for you. Figured you could only be here for one reason. Where are you, Daisy? I know you're close by," he calls out and looks around for her but can't find her.

"It's okay, Daisy. He can't see you. Don't say a word, just leave quickly," Leo makes sure that he keeps his eyes on Alec as he talks to Daisy.

"Don't listen to him, sweetie, don't do it," Alec tries to change her mind but it just scares her and she runs off.

"She's already gone, Alec," Leo relaxes a little bit but is still on guard.

"I love her, Leo. Much like you love your little witch. What's her name? Piper?" Alec guesses the wrong name and Leo struggles to hide a laugh from him.

"Darklighters aren't capable of love, Alec," Leo reminds him but Alec just shakes his head in disagreement.

"This one is. I love Daisy and you are keeping me from her. It was only a couple of days ago all I had to do was think about her and bang! I'd be there with her. Then suddenly she vanishes from my radar. Cloaked by a white lighter. By you!" He growls in anger but Leo just smirks, knowing what is coming next as he prepares his body for it.

"Then if you know I cloaked her, then you also know that you won't find her as long as I live," he raises his hands slightly, watching as Alec takes the bait.

"Yes, well, I have a solution for that," Alec smirks as he lifts up his crossbow and shoots Leo before he orbs out.

~~~~ FIRST POINT OF VIEW ~~~

I am sitting in the attic sorting through some books and boxes when all of a sudden some boxes are crushed and things are knocked over as Leo orbs into the attic and collapses.