Chapter 17: That '70's Episode

Prue and Phoebe are looking through some photo albums as I walk in with more in my hands.

"There aren't any pictures of me growing up," Phoebe frowns and I smile.

"That seems impossible. I mean, you weren't exactly camera shy," Prue frowns and starts sorting through the photos in search for one of Phoebe.

"Yeah, well neither were you and Piper, or you and Grams, or you and Dad. Oh look, there's another one of you and Piper," Phoebe holds it up and I laugh.

"Don't worry Pheebs, the only photo of me that we have from my childhood is the picture of me as a newborn," I point out and she nods, giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Okay, here's a picture of you and Grams," Prue has a smile on her face a she passes Phoebe the picture.

"Oh, wasn't I cute," she blubbers and I smile sadly as I pull a picture from the pile and hand it to her.

"Here's one of you and Mum," She grabs it from my hand in shock.

"Wow, I don't even remember that. What was I, about two?" She wonders and Prue nods.

"She died on us a year later," Phoebe places the photo on the table in front of her.

"Phoebe," Prue sighs as Piper walks into the room.

"Okay, all right, I need a pen and paper," she tries to open a drawer but it's stuck.

"Quick, we don't have a lot of time," Piper starts to panic so Phoebe gets up and hits it twice then kicks it, causing the drawer to open.

"I always wondered how you got into my candy drawer," she glares at Phoebe who sits back down.

"Yeah, too bad all the candy's gone," Phoebe looks at Piper who is still looking for some pen and paper.

"I thought it would be easier for us to just write him a note," Piper tells us and we all just look confused.

"Who him?" Prue wonders as we all turn to look at her.

"You know, what's his name. Grandma's little friend comes every year, same day, same time. Says you know, the flowers are from a secret admirer when it's obvious he's the admirer," the doorbell rings so we quickly get up and follow Piper to the front door.

"Hi, come on in, How are you?" Piper lets him into the Manor.

"Flowers for Miss Penny Halliwell," He holds out the flowers to Piper as he steps forward, dropping the flowers in the process, causing Piper to freeze him.

"Every year. What a klutz. At least this year I can freeze him so I can spare myself the clean up," Piper smiles

"Why did you want to write him a note?" Phoebe asks her as I study the man in front of us.

"To tell him Grams is dead," Piper looks at us.

"Oh, you're gonna break his heart," Prue pouts and I sigh, getting a bad feeling as Piper grabs the flowers that are still frozen, The man the unfreezes.

"Five chimes," He speaks us and my sisters look at him in confusion while I glare.

"Excuse me?" Piper laughs nervously as we start to back away.

"The clock. I only heard five chimes. It's noon. That means you froze me. Which means you have your powers at last," he tells us as he stands up to his full height.

"Uh, I don't know what you're talking about Mister but thanks for the flowers, okay, bye," I push my sisters behind me as he smirks at us.

"Call me Nicholas. Your mother did," my glare deepens at the mention of our mother as he grabs a ring from his pocket and laces it onto his finger, causing him to become younger.