Chapter 6: Cupids don't know when to butt out!

(I'm skipping episode 6 because Melody's powers got exhausted during her fight with the Dream Sorcerer to save Prue and I didn't really like that episode)

"Bloody hell," I say as I beam into Leo's apartment with a weekend bag, I throw it onto the couch and I collapse next to it as I wait for Leo to come down from the elders, which he eventually does after a few hours.

"Mel?" he asks as he orbs into the room and I groan into the couch.

"I am so exhausted, I had to really push my powers to save Prue from a human that can't take rejection from people, he used a machine to get into Skye's dreams to kill her, then he tried to do the same to Prue," I say as I sit up and I straddle his lap and rest my head in the crook of his neck, hugging him like a Koala.

"It happens, at least you don't have any more headaches," Leo says and I nod.

"True, but... these powers... they are hard to control, every time I get angry I nearly lose control and destroy everything," I say and I start crying.

"Oh Mel," he says and pulls me closer to his body.

"I never wanted this, I never wanted to be a witch... I never even wanted to be half a cupid, I just want to be normal," I say and my crying gets worse, Leo kisses my head and holds me until I fall asleep.

~~~ the next day ~~~

"Wake up sleeping beauty," Leo says as he gently shakes me awake, I sigh and sit up into his arms, I look around and see that we are not in Leo's bed anymore.

"what the hell?" I ask and Leo shrugs.

"I don't know, I know we fell asleep back at the apartment but now we woke up here," Leo say and I sigh and lay back down, Leo lays next to me and pulls me in for a hug, we lay like this until someone beams into the room.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER!" that person screams and we get off the bed quick enough so that we aren't body slammed, I walk over and lean against the wall as I watch this person go after Leo repeatedly, I start to get angry as I watch my boyfriend fight this stranger, I feel my powers become stronger so I quickly beam in between them and push the stranger back with my telekinesis.

"BACK OFF!" I yell and the person stops, glaring at Leo and breathing heavily, I then turn to Leo and check on him.

"Are you okay baby?" I ask and he nods and I pull him in for a hug but I am then pulled away and pushed behind the stranger, I then feel something on my wrist so I turn and look down at my wrist and I see a pair of cuffs.

"LEO!" I yell and he sees the cuffs as I start to get pulled from the room.

"MEL!" he yells and the last thing I see is him running to the door before it closes and I am lead somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LET ME GO YOU CREEPS!" I scream as they throw me into another room with the cuffs still on so I can't use my powers, I sigh and sit on the only piece of furniture in the room which is a plain white couch and I wait until someone walks into the room.

"Welcome home, love," he says but I don't say anything and continue to stare at the wall.

"So are you going to talk to me?" he says but I ignore him until he sighs and sits in front of me, making me look him in the eyes.

"You're going to have to talk to me sooner or later," he says and I sigh and glare at him.

"Why should I? I don't know you and you don't know me," I say and he laughs.

"Of course I know you, Your melody Halliwell, the first-ever Cupid-Witch and also the oldest Charmed one and that your 'dating' that Whitelighter, even though we are engaged," He says and I look at him in shock.

"Um, no we are not engaged, I don't know you!" I say but he laughs and shakes his head.

"Of course you know me, I'm your fiancée Brian," he says and I shake my head and as he goes to kiss me I headbutt him.

"Stay the hell away from me! we will never be together, I am dating the Whitelighter, not you!" I say and he backs up and then slaps me across the face.

"you will marry me! not that filthy Whitelighter!" he yells and I laugh at his pathetic attempt to intimidate me.

"You are just a little boy! you are not man enough to be my husband! the only one man enough is Leo! my Boyfriend!" I say and he growls and goes to slap me once again but I catch his arm after I broke out of my cuffs quietly, he looks at me in shock as I stand up slowly with my powers flowing around me.

"You can't use your powers! you're not supposed to be able to!" he says in shock and I smirk at him.

"Well, I am the oldest Halliwell sister, those cuffs were made for my sisters, right? to stop their powers?" I ask him and he nods, my smirk gets bigger.

"Well, I'm more powerful than my sisters, my powers are stronger than theirs, so don't butt into my relationship again! I will never be with you!" I say then use my powers to slam him into the wall, knocking him out, I then kick open the door which blows back some more Cupids, I then run down the hallway and to the room where I left Leo, as soon as I walk up to the door I hear the sound of a fist hitting flesh, I then kick down the door and enter the room in time to see someone about to hit an already battered and bruised Leo, I growl which forces the Cupids back into the wall and holds them there as i run over to Leo and help him up.

"You okay baby?" I ask him as he leans on me and nods.

"Yeah, lets just go home Mel," he says and I nod and go to carry him out when a voice stops us.

"You shouldn't even be alive Bitch, you should never have been born," I hear the voice say so I turn around and glare at the woman that is pushed up against the wall with my powers.

"So what? I already knew I wasn't meant to exist but I do... along with my sisters, so just please... back off?" I ask and she laughs.

"We won't stop, you know, we are trying to PROTECT you!" she says and I laugh.

"From what? the Demons?" I ask and she nods and I laugh again and place Leo by the wall so he could rest a little bit and I fully face her.

"I am the oldest Halliwell, I am a Charmed one long with my sisters, WE are the Charmed ones and we will hurt any demon that comes our way, we won't stop until our family will be safe, which I fill like won't happen for a long time, but we will continue to fight, no matter what," I say and she nods and sighs, I then turn back around and pick up Leo, placing his arm around my shoulders and I beam us back to his apartment and once we land into the bedroom I quickly lay him down and grab the portable first aid kit from my bag and I start to clean up his wounds.

"Bloody Cupids don't know how to butt out of other peoples business," I say and Leo nods and laughs, then winces in pain as he holds his ribs.

"Aww, my poor baby," I say and I kiss his forehead with a smile on my face.

Sorry for the slow updates, have to do online maths along with babysitting my nephew and trying to update these stories while worrying for my boyfriend who is in the ADF (Australian defence force) he also wants to start reading my books so... 

Hi baby, hope you like the book so far!