Chapter 20: The Power of Two

This episode is going to start sort of around the middle/towards the end of the episode since this is mainly an episode where Prue and Phoebe bond and I don't want Melody to get in the way of that, so enjoy!!!!

Also sorry that the beginning of this chapter is written a bit poorly, it was the best I could come up with.

I am walking around the markets of Chinatown when I get a phone call from Phoebe.

"Yes Phoebe, what can I do for you? Wait, what? There is a ghost of a serial killer from Alcatraz loose in the city. I'm currently in Chinatown grabbing a few things to restock on potion ingredients and possibly looking for a job... okay, I'll be home as quickly as I can okay? Okay, bye sis," I hang up the phone and put it in my pocket, and as I finish buying the things that we need before leaving.

"Where are my keys?" I dig through my purse looking for my car keys but all of a sudden I am being wrapped up in someone's arms and a hand over my mouth.

"I finally found you, little Cupid," A voice says in my ear before I feel the familiar feeling of beaming before we are surrounded by a familiar room. The arms finally leave and I spin around but the person that took me doesn't look familiar.

"Who the hell are you? And what gives you the right to just kidnap me?!" I demand but he just looks at me in awe.

"Seriously?! Who are you?! You better tell me before I blow you to hell and back!" I raise my hand, prepared to blast him but he stops me.

"My name is David, I am an old friend of your father's, I didn't even know about you until Brian dragged you here against your will," he tells me and I put my hand down before slowly sitting down across from him.

"You knew my father?" I ask and he nods.

"What was his name?" I look down at my fingers as I fiddle with them.

"His name was Christopher, and he was the strongest Cupid and Man that I knew," He tells me and I nod.

"So, how was it that Brian claimed to be my fiancé? I mean, I've never met him before in my life," I tell him and he nods.

"He has got it in his head that if he somehow 'controls' you then that would allow him to take your Cupid powers," I look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I shake my head, trying to comprehend what David has told me.

"Brian has cupid parents, both of them, but he never inherited their powers," David tells me and I look at him in shock.

"So, cupid born but powerless?" I shorten and he nods.

"Okay, he wants to try and take my powers, but what he doesn't realize is that I am part witch so I can literally throw him out a window if need be, yes I threw him against a wall but I also don't have time for this, my sister has a ghost problem and I need to get home," I stand up as I speak to David but he shakes his head.

"You can't leave, we need to deal with Brian," he stands up as well.

"I know that, but my sisters are more important than some idiot who wants my cupid powers, so I need to go!" I exclaim and as I try to leave, David grabs ahold of my arm to stop me.

"You are not going anywhere!" He growls at me, so I glare at him and throw him against the wall that is behind him, he slowly gets up and fixes himself.

"I knew you weren't going to fall for it," David says, and I glare at him as his body shakes and he transforms into Brian.

"Of course it's you, what did you do with David?!" I demand and he smirks, pulling an athame from his pocket.